Blowjobs with a small mouth

ruskin85

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, first post here.

I've only hooked up with two guys, but in both cases it's been really difficult to fit the girth of his cock in my mouth... both were pretty thick (one was massive), and it was basically impossible to slip in without having my teeth touch his cock.

i recently heard about the "toilet paper tube" test, where the circumference of the tube is about equal to the "average" girth. don't laugh, but i decided to try to fit the tube in my mouth... but failed :( i just couldn't open my mouth wide enough to have the tube fit in without touching my teeth.

so i have a question, for the experienced (sorry to be vulgar) cock suckers out there. are you able to fit a toilet paper tube comfortably in your mouth?

also... for other people who couldn't/can't open their jaws as wide as necessary for a cock... how did you deal?

i LOVE sucking cock, just the thought of something like deep-throating turns me on so much. but i fear i'm not able to take on even an average-sized dick :( is there anything i can do to "stretch" my jaws' capacity to open more?

sorry for the vulgar first post... but this is the "sex with a large penis" forum after all, haha.

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've found that it goes in better from certain positions. try going down on him when from 69 or at least facing that way. i love when my gf does that and i can play with her pussy at the same time, i feel her tits on my chest, and it looks so hot.
:tongue:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I agree, try different angles. I have a small mouth too and to boot, it's off-center from playing the violin so I have a ton of jaw troubles. After giving head for the first time (to a girthy guy), I couldn't eat solid food for a few days because my jaw hurt so much lol! My school still makes fun of me about it.

When you're trying to open your mouth as wide as possible, don't let your lips come off of your teeth; instead, keep them as a barrier between your teeth and the cock. Sure it makes the opening a little smaller but at least it won't be teeth on cock.

I'm the kind of person that needs to ice their face after going to the dentist but with practice it's gotten a lot better for me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Different angles and I use wax (for my braces) on areas that may concern me. I have a tiny mouth, or so my ortho tells me, but I've never had a problem with too much teeth. People get freaked about the braces.. but the braces have never met a cock.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a small mouth too, and learning to give head with few to no teeth is a learned thing. As SuperCrayon wrote, lips over teeth and it also helps to stick your tongue out while sliding the dick back on your tongue. You know your jaw is totally relaxed when you have the dick in to its maximum depth and can stick out your tongue and lick the balls.

Oh, that's another thing, try to keep it centered on your tongue.
So it goes, lips over teeth, centered on tongue, tongue out when going in deeper, and very wet so there is a lot of sliding, which helps prevent hitting your teeth.

Just practice, find a willing partner and practice until your body is comfortable with giving bjs.:smile:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a girl refuse to give me head specifically due to girth and her having a small mouth (Yes, I'm relatively sure it wasn't just a flat refusal disguised as a compliment). Disappointing, but if it spared both of us pain, then I'm perfectly satisfied with just fucking her (I prefer it anyways and she very much enjoyed that). So I understand the trepidation.