blowjobs

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
as ive only had one sexual partner and so has my gf we dont know everything

is it possible to make someone cum just from a blowjob?
my gf wants to do that to me.
is it me that physically cant do that or her not doing it right?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by under_score@May 11 2004, 11:16 AM
is it possible to make someone cum just from a blowjob?
Some of the members here report not being able to blow spooge just from getting head, but it's never been a problem for me. If it's done well, I can usually come twice from blowjobs without going limp between.

Slutbunny: Well, if hte person is just using their mouth then no. I need to have someones hand jerking it in order for me to cum... atlthough, I probably could with just the mouth if there was some assplay involved.

BluECliQ: I also have a problem cumming from just a bj, the only time I did from just the mouth alone was cause I hadn't done anything sexual in a week and was really horny. Otherwise it takes a little something extra. Just make sure she never has a free hand

branno: yeah it took me a long time to be able to cum from a blowjob, it does depend on how good they giver is i guess, i always liked my g/f's to use their hands as well, i mean if they can only get a bit of u in their mouth they migh as well use their hands for the other half of you that isnt in there

Auncut10in: I definately can cum just by getting sucked off. This 20 something kid came over a couple of days ago who wanted to suck me off. I usually don't hold much hope for younger guys. Seems like they are still in training usually, but he was very cute and thought it would be fun. First thing I notice is he is also uncut. A big plus cause they usually know how to work my foreskin. And sure enough, the guy was a master at using my foreskin to get me off. I could have shot my load just by how he was playing with it. Then he goes down on my dick and damn if he couldn't take the whole thing. I could feel every inch of his throat. I like to put my hand on his throat and feel my dick from the outside as it slid down his throat. You guys ever do that? It's so hot when you can feel it from the outside. I usually have pretty good control, and I have to say it took every bit of control I had to out-last his amazing abilities. Even though he told me I was the biggest cock he had sucked, I think he could handle even more if he could find one. It's not that often that I can find a guy that can deep throat me and even more rare that a guy works my dick like this kid. Damn he was good. I am gonna have to have him back for more.

tonedcollegeguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Uncut10in,

I am glad you liked me playing with your nice 10 inch cock. It was a real turn on sucking your off and taking your cock all the way down my throat. I also enjoyed playing with your foreskin and making your cock get harder and harder as I sucked and pulled the skin with my lips.

We should definately get together and repeat it again. Let me know when you are up for some fun!!

Toned

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Most men can. Some men can't, due to psychological issues. (Orgasm isn't simply mechanical. Some men literally can't climax if they're not mentally up to it. It's even worse for women.) It's considered a form of impotence, but there's no drug to help you with it, just counseling.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@May 14 2004, 07:56 PM
...Some men can't, due to psychological issues...
Although psychological issues can inhibit any one from cumming, the problem is also often purely physical. Various sex acts differ not only in the type of stimulation they provide, but also in the man's ability to control and modify the stimulation to make it most suitable for him.

For example, in one thread, a number of posters reported that it took them a fair amount of time to cum when having intercourse, but that they could bring themselves off very quickly by hand masturbation. Masturbation is a sex act in which the man has complete control over where the stimulation is applied, with what intensity, and, I believe most importantly, with exactly what rhythm. Of course, while these parameters are completely under his control, there are limitations on the range of sensations possible.

When fucking in many common positions, there is also a considerable degree of control, as the rate, rhythm, force, direction, and depth of the thrusts are under control. Of course, the interaction between the penis and the partner's anatomy, and the response of the partner's body, do limit the range of control possible, but there is still considerable lattitue to do what provides the best feeling stimulation.

However, in many oral sex acts, the recipient is actually fairly passive, and most of the decisions about the type and location (glans, corona, shaft, etc) of stimulation, rhythm, depth, degree of wetness, strength of suction, etc. are being made by the fellator, not the recipient. (There are of course exceptions, where the recipient thrusts, etc, but this is not the case for most oral sex.) The stimulation offered may or may not be suitable or optimum for a particular recipient. A particular fellator may believe that he/she has good technique, becuse of the ability to bring certain people off quickly. But any given technique that one person finds strongly stimulating may not be right for a different person.

Surprisingly, I have found that a lot of fellators are not ammenable to being told how to best stimulate me. Their answer to "You need to take me deeper," or whatever, is often "I know what I'm doing! Don't tell me how to suck a dick." Well, they may know how to suck someone else's dick, but not mine! On the other hand, a really good cocksucker (which are few and far between!) knows how to read your body language, and adjust the technique accordingly. The sad lack of ability to read your partner was pointed out in the thread about "Blowjob Etiquette," where some people were apparently so out of touch with their partners as to require a verbal announcement warning them of impending orgasm.

Therefore, an inability to secure the optimum stimulation may be at fault in many cases where oral sex seems unable to produce orgasm. The first orgasm I ever had with a partner was from oral sex alone, and was achieved quite rapidly. However, that proved to be the last time I came from oral sex for many years! I thought that there was something wrong with me, but after some time, I began to learn that it wasn't me, but rather it had to do with the inability to control stimulation, and the relative rarity of finding people by chance with the right technique for me, which apparently differs markedly from what is "typical."

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never have I gotten a blow job from a guy and not shot my load. When my ex sucked me, knowing that she would dislike my juice in her mouth, I never shot. But, knowing intercourse was soon to follow was, in itself, a deterrent from shooting. :)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes blow jobs result in me cumming but often not and it seems mostly to depend on the approach. If the attitude is let's get this over as soon as possible and dont make a mess then Im blocked and regardless of the talent, cumming isnt a likely end product.
I feel most comfortable when the action starts off with some tongue teasing and then progresses in response to my level of arousal not from OK Im going to make this guy cum. Sensing where i'm at and listening to what needs to be done is important. Knowing that when I blow my load isnt going to get the 'oh look at the mess' bit or 'I almost gagged' or 'it is all over me' is key.
Dont blow me if your'e not prepared for the end results. It isnt like I can deposit it exactly on target nor limit the volume.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an oddball as far as blowjobs go.

When I'm getting, I could shoot fairly quickly or take forever and a day. Thing is, I'm not really sure what makes my body behave this way. I'm in a relationship with a lovely lady and the effort never really varies so who knows why my reaction varies.

One thing is sure though. If she sucks me off before sex, I last a looong time.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because of my girth, not the length (sigh), I almost always outlast the fellator...their jaws get tired and sore WAY before I am able to orgasm. Even the "expert" deep-throaters can't let me fuck face long enough to get there. It takes a long time and a lot to bring me off, even when fucking. Blessing...and a curse. :rolleyes:

chgobigdikluvr: Yes, it is possible to orgasm from a blowjob. As an avid oral servicer, I would like to think that my partner's ability to reach orgasm is due to my oral talent. So as to not take full credit, I believe the other part of the equation has to do with how turned on my partners are from receiving oral.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BigCKhead@May 22 2004, 03:50 PM
i wish i could be deep throated once !
But the head and the shaft is way too thick for that (8" around more at the head)

Some guys can't even put the head fully grown in their mouth

to see the One Eyed monster click HERE
I gotta' tell you...that thing is a work of art :D :p B) :)

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because of my girth, not the length (sigh), I almost always outlast the fellator...their jaws get tired and sore WAY before I am able to orgasm. Even the "expert" deep-throaters can't let me fuck face long enough to get there. It takes a long time and a lot to bring me off, even when fucking. Blessing...and a curse. :rolleyes:
I could handle it!

Reactions: Geep2b