Blowjobs....

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If all the "suction" you get from a smoker is the same as what you are getting from your BJ, it would be a pretty weak suck.. LOL...
If anything, I think smokers would have less stamina. I used to smoke, but quit, I don't think it made any difference one way or the other, really.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smokers have been the best for me, but I don't think there is a correlation. They just were like, worshippers, of my cock as opposed to other girls who act like oral sex is an obstacle.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Using that faulty logic anyone who drinks from a straw regularly would be better than those who don't. For that matter and the sake of awesome blowjobs lets all go back to sucking whatever we drink out of a baby bottle. The two are not related at all!

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I don't know about smokers, but I think a musician playing a wind instrument would probably be pretty good. I mean... to play an instrument there's a lot of mouth muscle involvement, tongue action/technique, and opening/relaxing the throat...

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I don't know about smokers, but I think a musician playing a wind instrument would probably be pretty good. I mean... to play an instrument there's a lot of mouth muscle involvement, tongue action/technique, and opening/relaxing the throat...

Circular breathing FTMFW.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smokers have been the best for me, but I don't think there is a correlation. They just were like, worshippers, of my cock as opposed to other girls who act like oral sex is an obstacle.

I've never thought about it, but of my "top five cocksuckers" all but one was a smoker. Less gag reflex; maybe they were just sluttier.