Blowjobs

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those men that love getting their cock sucked, but find themselves married, or dating a woman that either rarely sucks your cock, or doesn’t, how do you satisfy that need?

I mean by far, I love getting my cock sucked and love to cum in their mouth, but my wife, when she does blow me never lets me cum in her mouth.

It seems rare to find a woman that looks fantastic, has that awesome personality, and loves to duck your cock and let’s you cum in her mouth.

I’m not gay, but it seems a vast group of men(gay, bi and even sometimes straight) are on this site that are more than willing to suck your cock and let you cum in their mouth and swallow, just because.

As a straight married man, I don’t want to cheat, or be with a dude, but I see straight married and non married men either getting fed up with the lack of their wife or girlfriend sucking their cock or get curious on what it may feel like to have a dude suck their cock, or what have you, let a dude suck their cock.

For the men that are straight and either married or dating, do you ever consider getting sucked by a dude, with being in such a situation where you either know you are not getting that blowjob that you so very much enjoy, or just not getting nearly enjoyable of them.

It doesn’t boil down to being curious of a man, but the simple fact of getting your cock sucked.

I have messaged gay or bi guys that have told me that they suck many married dudes and they just use them for a blow and go, not for any connection, relationship, or trying anything else. They just use them to get a no strings attached blowjob.

So what do you do, do you give in or not?

I have say that from a dude that loves, I mean really loves getting my cock sucked and does not nearly get enough blowjobs, the idea of just getting a no strings descrete blowjob can sound appealing. But on the other hand, I feel that it would not feel right to let a dude suck my cock in general, especially since I am married, and straight. Then I feel it’s cheating, which I am not for.

I just wanted to see your point of this and how you handle this whole lack of blowjob situation.

For those that serve married men, what have you experienced in this situation? Do you see straight married guys letting you blow them, just to fulfill the cock sucking need? Do they remain straight and continue with their lives?

Or do some get curious, and what starts off with a blowjob, and it turns into more sexual thing between you both?

Reactions: Tazman66 and diver6

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had my cock suck by a guy before and my wife gives me head all the time. Being honest I think men give better head. I have never sucked a cock but think I would love to try the experience. Curious is getting the best of me!

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had my cock suck by a guy before and my wife gives me head all the time. Being honest I think men give better head. I have never sucked a cock but think I would love to try the experience. Curious is getting the best of me!
So your wife does not care if you get your cock sucked by men? Are you staraight?

D

deleted814719

I, too, love getting blowjobs. A blowjob is always a part of our sex. In fact, my wife insists on sucking me before we start fucking. She's able to get me really hard with her oral skills so, of course, there's a benefit for her. LOL.

And no, unfortunately, she HATES when I cum in her mouth so that is a very rare instance. She doesn't mind pre-cum but sperm? No way.

How do I satisfy my craving? I don't, since I can't suck myself. And I'm no interested in having a guy suck me off - it would just seem too weird.

Reactions: Tazman66 and diver6

KevinKS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah yes, the age old dilemma! When I was younger most of my gf's would usually perform oral on me but when I got close would pull me out and finish me off by hand, stating they thought semen was gross. so I tried tasting my own but lost interest right after orgasm and figured if they don't like it then they don't like it. As I got older women seemed a little more accepting of it, some asking if they could spit it out after I was done, which I didn't mind and at least I was able to 'complete' the act. It seems in my case the older I / they get the more they've eaten my semen.

One thing to ask yourself is 'why' its important to be able to cum in their mouth. As far as having a guy do it seems to me as kind of using people which I'm not into and hope your not either. Having said that, if the guy WANTS to without reciprocation then you have to deal with whether its worth cheating on your wife.

Alas, the age old dilemma....

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a bi male, I have never viewed letting a guy suck your cock as meaning you are bi/gay. Guys need their cock sucked, it's just a reality of life (although not ALL guys need it). A willing mouth is a willing mouth, if you need it, use it.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess I've been very fortunate that all of the women that I have been with recently have been very talented and enthusiastic at giving and receiving oral sex. It used to rare that I reached orgasm from just oral, but I don't know if it's me that's changed or their techniques, but that last two partners have made me cum from blowjobs without a problem. No complaints, because I recharge while giving her the same.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a bi male, I have never viewed letting a guy suck your cock as meaning you are bi/gay. Guys need their cock sucked, it's just a reality of life (although not ALL guys need it). A willing mouth is a willing mouth, if you need it, use it.
So true total agree .

Reactions: Mike hutt

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like getting blowjobs, my girlfriend does not like giving them. Since it is an act that requires two people to be into it, we very rarely do it and that only when she is so horny/happy that she can’t help herself and I consent. Not a major thing overall. I don’t live for blowjobs, there’s other sexual activities I enjoy, so I just move on with my life, simple as.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8