blue balls and?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
woke up with a NASTY case of blue balls... like I haven't had in a long time..

wondering if there is a correlation- yesterday I did a 24 hour fast (a new years tradition I have been doing for years)
on top of that went to the gym and did a very long work out (swimming for some reason wipes me out and my gym seems to LOVE the chlorine!) + hot tub + good long bake in the sauna)

came home and was asleep by 9pm..

now feel like the damn things are hitting my knees...

anyone else had this happen?

dripping like a leaky faucet...

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lets see.... not eating for a day on its own is not always a bad thing. a lot of people do that to clean there system but really you are better off with something like an all fruit diet for a couple of days. but don't over due it. honestly you really should not be working out or doing anything taxing on your body without any fuel. and of course swimming is very serious cardio. id say you should rub one out and get something to eat. =)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well broke the fast this am with an apple (have been told something about the natural sugars/etc being good for the body)....

as to the cardio- was not planned lol, ran into a gymfriend and he said 'hitting the pool' and of course being a man I couldn't wuss out lol

(and um, the guy fills out a pair of trunks nicely too...his bush 'sticks over' the suit)