Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,

Does anyone here have experiences with getting really aroused and then not cumming at the end? And then getting sore balls? And could that be harmful? Just curious about your experiences.

My experiences are the following. When I was younger, I used to dry fuck my girlfriends a lot before we could have real sex. When I got home, my balls hurt. It was like the seed went down back in my balls and exerted pressure on my testicles. It could be a quite painful / annoying sensation.

And now, Ive got this gorgeous girlfriend and we've got this great sexual connection. When I start sexting with her, I get really aroused, and when I don't cum by touching myself, I get sore balls. Later, when I think of her again, my balls become sore again. She wont let me cum by myself, because she says she can feel if I came recently or not when fucking her. She loves the sensation of me not cumming for a long time and then receiving my load in her seed hungry underbelly.

Any experiences?

Greetings,

Honeyballs

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your physical comfort and well-being outweighs her feelings.
could you do damage? hmmm, maybe, but probably not.
But why would you choose blue-balls aching pain for someone (who doesn't have balls)?
She's being unreasonable and selfish.
get her a douching kit or squirt gun.
Pecker Squirt Gun - Sex Toys at Good Vibrations - GoodVibes.com

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no man has ever died from blue balls. i should know, my current girlfriend of two months has not let me get my rocks off in any of our many heavy petting sessions! i know she owns my balls, my blue balls, but it either play with real tits or jack-off magazines, i opted for real tits!! beside, i am kind of submissive so it works out.

as for doing harm, a males body is make to reabsorb any unsed sperm, so don't worry. with my girlfriends guidance, i have given up jerking off for lent. and i even started before lent started, i am on day 19 and my balls feel so full and heavy, but again don't worry!

thedick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey!
Do your spermatic cords also hurt? Could be a Varicocele, then.
Especially when it's worse on the left side than the right...
It normally occours when you are sexually aroused for a longer time plus when you do not ejaculate.
Check the description on Wikipedia or elsewhere.
A varicocele can effect your sperm quality etc etc
Good cum;)

CPTguy87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no man has ever died from blue balls. i should know, my current girlfriend of two months has not let me get my rocks off in any of our many heavy petting sessions! i know she owns my balls, my blue balls, but it either play with real tits or jack-off magazines, i opted for real tits!! beside, i am kind of submissive so it works out.

as for doing harm, a males body is make to reabsorb any unsed sperm, so don't worry. with my girlfriends guidance, i have given up jerking off for lent. and i even started before lent started, i am on day 19 and my balls feel so full and heavy, but again don't worry!
Mmmm that is going to be one nice big load :p

JDKY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, your girlfriend is too controlling. It's none of her business to tell you that you can't masturbate. Second, waiting will cause you to have a bigger load when you do cum. You should choose for yourself how you want to handle the situation, but you should probably tell her that you will do as you please.