Blue Balls is there such a thing. Your symptoms ?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are blue balls just a myth?

Do all men experience them?

Men what is your experience? Do your balls turn blue? Are you super horny when you get them? Do your testicles grow larger in size?
What do you do for relief?

GAinsomniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're real, but for some reason I've never experienced them I just get really horny. Some people say if you don't get off in a certain time frame your body will do that for you as well in the form of a wet dream. I've never had one of those either.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The condition of "blue balls" is not a myth, they do indeed exist.

Not all men experience blue balls.

They do not REQUIRE an orgasmic release to be resolved, but that is the easiest solution to the problem.

In my own experience the most intense blue balls I've ever had resulted in more of a mild, almost pleasant, ache than actual pain. When I've experienced blue balls my balls definitely swelled in size.

The only time the skin of my scrotum has actually turned blue (the testicles themselves do not turn blue) was from a case of blue balls combined with a rock hard erection and a tight fitting cock ring.

I seldom have blue balls, however, as I make it a point to have daily orgasms.

Another health link on the subject is: Causes and Relief of Blue Balls | Just-Health.net

Reactions: 1NiceRod

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My monster balls can attest to the fact that blue balls exists.

If I have not cum in a few days, which is rare, and I am protracted horny and unable to orgasm, my balls HURT. Bigtime. Release is needed or the hurt goes on, which makes me and my balls even BLUER.

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had them a few times. For me it doesn't matter how long I go between orgasms. The actual length of time doesn't matter. What matters is what HAPPENS in that time frame. I've only gotten after going longer than 6 hours of being hard but not cumming. I can stroke for 5 hours and 45 minutes, but when I hit 6 hours my balls start to physically hurt. One guy called it an ache and I would agree with that, but it is VERY unpleasant. If I get to that point, even cumming doesn't immediately fix it. It usually takes 30 minutes or so after I cum to stop hurting. During that time, rubbing or touching them is painful. For me, the real symptom is an aching pain after jerking or fucking too much. Well, sex in total, not just fucking. I can't fuck for 6 hours at a time lol.

Hope it helps!

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I had them many times when I was a teenager. Hurt like a SOB. Several hours of making out without release did it then. I can remember having to stop many times on the way home after leaving my girlfriend and jack off. Even that hurt and it took a good hour for the pain to go away. The propulsion was fast, strong and long.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I had them many times when I was a teenager. Hurt like a SOB. Several hours of making out without release did it then. I can remember having to stop many times on the way home after leaving my girlfriend and jack off. Even that hurt and it took a good hour for the pain to go away. The propulsion was fast, strong and long.

Yes, exactly the same experience. Excruciating pain.

LHAINEUX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mes couilles sont très grosses. Et je jouis et j'éjacule le sperme uniquement en touchant les couilles et en branlant les couilles.

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being of darker complection, I can't really say that mine have ever turned blue, but it is indeed real!!!! In my experience it feels exactly like when you get hit in the nuts, except the feeling never goes away until you ejaculate.

For me I used to get them after spending time with a previous GF, we weren't really doing sexual stuff, but i was so into her, the first time i got it, i thought something was seriously wrong, idk what made me think to go jerk it. When i came it HURT, it felt like someone literally squeezed the cum out of my nuts, and it burned coming out. The volume was easily 4x what i'm used to. I'm not a cum shooter, but i am when i have blue balls. It was more painful than satisfying. In other situations i have to jerk twice to cum, the first time its like a painful retrograde ejaculation, the whole burning/squeasing sensation comes, then i can jerk right after and then the cum really flies.

Mr Gargantua

Admired Member
Media
The balls don't turn blue but the pain is real! Like others said, if I don't cum for more then a few days my balls swell and become uncomfortable. Also making out without any release in the end can cause problems. I have a straight bodybuilder friend and we fool around from time to time. we don't do much, he likes being touched and I defiantly love touching him. The first time we played, I oiled him and some licking was involved but not much than that. I felt like my balls are about to explode. After he left I needed to cum three times to release the pressure. I think it was on of the biggest cumshots I ever had, and usually I'm a shooter! Could have filled a cup with cum:)

Reactions: Brad800

Mine don't actually turn blue, but they ache, swell up and are sensitive to the touch. The only way to relieve it for me is to masturbate if I don't have a partner to fuck. Normally they happen when I have gone a long time without sex or masturbating, or if I'm massively turned on and can't ejaculate due to timing/location. Sometimes it will take several masturbation sessions for me to completely relieve the pain. It's very uncomfortable to have them. It was more common for me when I was younger. I still get them once in awhile, but not as often as before.

chubz1991

Experimental Member
Media
Yes it is real
Personally on had a few times mainly from edging too much.mine never changed color but it hurts like hell until you cum. Ive had times where my load was 3x as much but burned like hell coming out.

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyinDFW

dfwman9838

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The balls don't turn blue but the pain is real! Like others said, if I don't cum for more then a few days my balls swell and become uncomfortable. Also making out without any release in the end can cause problems. I have a straight bodybuilder friend and we fool around from time to time. we don't do much, he likes being touched and I defiantly love touching him. The first time we played, I oiled him and some licking was involved but not much than that. I felt like my balls are about to explode. After he left I needed to cum three times to release the pressure. I think it was on of the biggest cumshots I ever had, and usually I'm a shooter! Could have filled a cup with cum:)
Do you have a dedicated cocksucker?