Blue Balls? Or Vericosile?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, before today, I hadn't masturbated in like a week (I know! :eek:). About halfway through edging, my balls started to really REALLY freaking ache. I used to get this pain when I was running track in high school. I was taken in for an ultrasound and the doctor said it was a vericosile (sp?). A vericose vein to my testis. :s

Was the feeling blue balls or vericose pain? o_O It's gone now and everything's normal, so it definitely wasn't tortion.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, before today, I hadn't masturbated in like a week (I know! :eek:). About halfway through edging, my balls started to really REALLY freaking ache. I used to get this pain when I was running track in high school. I was taken in for an ultrasound and the doctor said it was a vericosile (sp?). A vericose vein to my testis. :s

Was the feeling blue balls or vericose pain? o_O It's gone now and everything's normal, so it definitely wasn't tortion.
Glad to hear your feeling better. You did the right thing going to the doctor.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get this if I edge for a few hours. I think it comes quicker if you have abstained for a bit. When I do cum, the aching gets worse and I just have to sleep it off, i can barely move. It generally only happens if I have been 'overdoing' the edging though.