Blue Balls Stories

texas1989

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This past weekend, an interrupted blowjob left me going home alone with a bad case of blue balls.

Another time I was making out with a girl for a long time, expecting things would go further, but they never did. It was the closest I’ve come to begging for a blowjob, but I didn’t want to be rude.

Anybody else have an experience like this?

D

deleted300444

I have only experienced blue balls twice. Excruciating. Both times were my younger years.

First: I was teaching myself how to masturbate. I knew something could would happen but I didnt property handle my own dick to make it cum.

Second: I was on a date with Tina & she was a year older than me. We fooled around as most do but no sex. I sucked on both her tits but it was getting late and she had to leave.

Conclusion: in both situations my nuts felt very heavy like bowling balls and so damn achy. The more you jerk, the more your balls bounce, the more it hurts. Finally, you have to jerk so delicately through the pain to ERUREKA, achieve the best damn Pop. That ache immediately disapates.

I recall my dad mentioning it to me, that it would happen, yet I was never prepared for that damn drama