Blue Christmas?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Not everyone has a happy time over the holidays. When I was seriously depressed, I had a hard time keeping it together at Christmastime.

If you're having a hard time, my heart goes out to you. It might be tough right now, but you'll get through this, and it'll be January before you know it.

And ... let me wish you the best for Christmas, even if you're not feeling like it.

D

deleted3782

Great post Kris, and you are right, it is a rough time for a lot of folks for many different reasons. January is only 7 days away! Back to normalcy before we know it.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you and I have been depressed without my soldier here but, I just got word he will be coming home and is safe so leave your Christmas wish and it just may come true like mine did. Something wonderful may be about to happen to you too. Never give up on hope.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Christmas is another day. I am not really into the season like I used to.

I hope one day that I will be able to care about the season again. But I do at least try to say "Happy Holidays" to peeps even though I do not feel up to it.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been a hard year and hopefully next yr will be better. I'm not happy this holiday. My job of 16 yrs folded, my friend of 30 yrs died, my roommate moved out and my mom and older bro might now both have diff cancers. I'm trying to decide on wether I should leave NYC.
That's alot but tnite I'm trying to entertain myself and trow even tho I'm a big Jew I'm gonna eat like a pig in my kitchen.
I am however hoping next yr will be better!

PS
Send me lottery tickets lol........

Thanks Krispdx! It's a very tough Christmas for me for a lot of reasons. I really appreciate the thought. :smile: