BLUE Jeans & Bulges..what's acceptable ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by big_c, Dec 24, 2008.

?

I Prefer .......

Poll closed Mar 24, 2009.
  1. seeing a forward bulge, displaying mass (balls & dick)

66 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. looking at a bulge that clearly shows the pole's length

69 vote(s)
    49.3%
  3. a guy not display his manhood in public

5 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    In my gallery I still lack a photo of my bluejeans bulge....that will be an upcoming photo. That doesn't stop me from disembarking to the mall wearing tight jeans (cock ring in place) displaying a bulge, mainly showing a very obvious outward protrusion in front rather than letting my rod run down my leg.

My question is, who is looking and how can i tell who catches a glimpse. Are women looking, and does it turn them on ? I am vastly more straight than gay, but are the gay guys watching too ?

I have black jeans and skimpy black speedos as well, but it's just so hard to see anything from any distance while wearing those

2. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Considering that most, if not all of the women that might look will never find out whether or not the bulge is real, many will assume that you are a rather sad example of guy looking for attention by stuffing your pants and parading around the mall. I'm afraid that the majority will not notice, and most of those that do will laugh at you behind your back.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

there's nothing wrong with a guy showing bulge. it's just the current generation that is uber-modest and even afraid to shower in front of another guy. Levis 501s will once again be popular, and I hope my generation will see it.

4. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    I personally would shy away (pardon the pun) from the assuming women anyway.

Displaying maleness makes my sex clear and allows a shortcut for those around me (male or female) to know, as a male in the animal world, what role I am likely capable of if presented a situation in the moment.

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im the only one that doesn't want to see a bulge in public?!?!?!?! :eek:

I'm such a freak!

6. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    I've worn nothing but 501's for the last 20+ years and don't care what the public thinks as my bulge isn't going away anymore than I'm going to change my ways.

7. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    no you're not. that's why specifically one of the poll options allows for that perspective !!!!

but i prefer the bulge !

8. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

so...are u bothered seeing a fuckin pair of tits hangin all over and so much cleavage that nothing is else left to the imagination other then how big are the aureoles?

i show bulge just cuz women have been doing it for years...and turn about is fair play..

9. perfectone

perfectone Active Member

I show my bulge when I am wering jeans it shows to the left at 2 to 3 ocloc,and it dose atracts looks from man especially in the underground,,London when seatting sideway seats. along the side.
    And I like to see other showing that bulge.. I liked when they look at me and they wet there lips,,or touch there bulgeaand look at me.but not allways straight at me,,
    I had finded Very good encounters,and good cock,suckers like that ..
    You can't hide what you got,, and what is wrong ?give pleasure to others who enjoy looking at a nice hard or soft but thick bulge,,Yes show you thick cock bulge..Yes...Most man they look.in secret but they look and some times they smile..They liked,,

10. art

art
    Gold Member

I typically wear 501s and briefs (neither particularly tight). Bulge happens.

11. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Hello BigC,

There has been a fare bit of commentary on this topic. It seems to me that acceptability depends on the situation and how you are with getting stared at or laughed at as Mule suggested. I seldom wear jeans teaching, and I feel I need to not show when teaching. It can be distracting for students who need to be concentrating on other things, and some students may view it as some sort of sexual harassment. Right or wrong I don't need to have to deal with that.

In other settings I do not go to herculean efforts to avoid a bulge in my jeans. My friends are used to it, so that is no big deal. Otherwise, it depends. Some people will think that you have something stuffed in your pants (other than your cock) depending on how the bulge appears. I know I have heard giggles before after I have passed people, particularly young ladies, and I generally don't care.

I think you have to keep in mind that US culture anyway is still not mature in this regard. If your meeting new people, then bulge in your jeans may taint their first impression, and it may not be just that they think your hung - they may think how weird etc. So, be prepared. For me, I don't care most of time. Unless I wear snug underwear and loose jeans it will show just as a woman with large breast will show, and I hope people can deal with it. I have found that people will come around and realize that your not a weirdo, etc. once they know you. That being said I seldom position it or wear underwear that will allow my cock to hang. I usually don't find it that comfortable and the bulge is obvious that people will tend to reach the conclusion that I am trying to show. This is what I mean by how it appears.

Guys will look as much if not more than women, and some may follow you. I have had it happen. I once got pulled aside at a supermarket for suspicion of shoplifting due to my bulge (there is more to this story, but its off topic). You can tell who is watching: some just stare, others are more casual, and others will loop to get another look. Just remember if you putting the bait out there, be prepared for who nibbles.

I am not advocating for guys to tuck it or hide it, I don't (except work), but if you really "put it out there" be ready.

Good luck,

Jack

12. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

None of the above.

I think that if pants fit your waist, ass, and legs then they are okay to wear. In the event that these pants also show a bulge, fine. Some men will show a bulge and some will not. Depending on the pants, sometimes I show a bulge and sometimes I do not.

I think an unintentional bulge in pants that fit properly is hot. I think trying to make is bulge is not.

13. showstoppa

showstoppa New Member

Albums:
    there's something hot about that answer... ;)

14. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Look I dont mind women doing it and it's not like Im sorta straight and guys annoy me... it's that I'd feel distracted looking at a bulge and I would just keep staaring at it and it would be embarrassing for me, that's all!

15. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    nibble away ! hehehe :eek:

16. malinariboy8

malinariboy8 New Member

AMEN!! Speedomike!!!Yippeee!!!!! :biggrin1:I know, huh? 501's are timeless and perfect for showing off the male physique! Boxer shorts and slightly loose 501's, faded in all the right spots...doesn't get any better:)~

#16 malinariboy8, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  17. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Within very wide parameters, I believe people should be free to be themselves and, as part of that, to dress how they want to dress. Sure, not everyone likes to wear or see others wear revealing clothing, but some do. Like others who have posted here, I don’t mind that my pants, shorts, and swimsuits show my bulge. I certainly don’t object to seeing other men wearing pants that show what they’ve got, either. Nonetheless, depending on the situation, I do find myself deliberately selecting pants that downplay it. As a general piece of wisdom, I find it practical for well hung men to be to be cognizant of how they look in their pants and decide for themselves if they are ok with the “degree of bulge” given the day’s agenda.

Draft saved Draft deleted