Blunt bottled prow-the shape of things that cum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ratlas: I watched quite a bizarre movie on video last week, The Amazing Transplant. The movie is about a confused awkard lad who becomes friends with a cool womanizing lab assistant. The lad is envious of the way the lab assistant can attract women. When the lab assistant gets sick and dies, the lad convinces a doctor to do a dick transplant from the dead lab assistant to himself hoping that he will gain the abiltiy to be a ladies man.

The result of the operation is apprerhension by the cops for serial rape and murder. See, he got the dick of a perv. I am not making this up. The movie is part of the Something Weird video series.

But the part of the film that would be of interest to this board is the featurette documentary at the end of the movie by a Dr Gordon Schindler. It is from a 1952 educational film about reproduction. He describes the 3 types of straight male members - The Prow, The Blunt and the Bottled penis. Complete with simplistic illustrations. Either the doctor didn't see much cock or he lacks imagination.

I can picture a classroom of 1950's pre-adolescent kids looking at those giant illustrations thinking WTF. I can't wait to grow up.

But ot the question of the 3 shapes, can we broaden the categories to more than Bottled, Blunt and Prow (Slight curve) shape?

2. Imported

Gold Member

bigmike11: I've got what some guys call a "rocket cock." The head of my cock is smaller than the shaft, so my cock just tapers off to the tip. I can't retract my foreskin, so it looks like a big tube of skin. I've seen lots of uncut guys with dicks like this, but never any cut guys.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hughd: BigMike11
    Boy it mush be a blast staying over at you house! ;)

4. Imported

Gold Member

bigmike11: hughd, it definitely can be a blast ;) Although I don't blast out when I shoot, it just sort of dribbles. :(

5. Imported

Gold Member

hughd: Even a dribble casn fill a tub

6. Max

Max New Member

In a 1970's medical guide "Man's Body - An Owner's Manual" there are diagrams of the three types:

Prow: a curve upwards at the end and a tapered upward pointing glans.

Bottle: A definite narrower 'neck' behind the glans before the shaft widens out again

Blunt: Large glans and a shaft of uniform thickness.

I am not convinced by this categorisation; I have the large glans (fortunately reasonably well tapered), the relatively slim"neck", and also a slight upward bend.

7. Imported

Gold Member

bigmike11: I guess mine is a "prow" then, but my cock doesn't curve upwards. It's straight, it's just not got a noticable glans with the skin pulled forwards.

hugd needs to tell us what kind his is. ;)

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

So that I'll fit in here, I'm suggesting a 4th type:

Club: Thick, straight shaft with a very large glans.

Pecker

9. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1046432237;start=0#7 date=02/28/03 at 05:34:10]So that I'll fit in here, I'm suggesting a 4th type:

Club:  Thick, straight shaft with a very large glans.

Pecker[/quote]

Pecker

It sounds as if "fitting in" might just be a little difficult for you ;)

10. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Mine tends to look like a missile. :D Now, who wants to inspect it?

I have to use that as a chat up line sometime...

11. benderten2001

Gold Member

I suppose mine would be classified as "blunt"...
    fairly uniform thickness along shaft; some (thicker) variance toward middle (but, yet not "too extreme") and, most certainly, a prominent (mushroom-shaped) glans.

--The "prow" and "bottle" characteristics don't seem to relate to mine at all.

12. txquis

Gold Member

Mine is a mix...it is blunt...but i do have a veeeery slight upward curve like a banana...

13. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: mine is almost uniform in thickness.... what category is that?

14. jonb

Gold Member

I'm wondering about mine too.

My shaft starts to get smaller close to my head, but the base of the head is as thick as the shaft. It's only obvious when I pull back the foreskin. I don't know what kind that is.

15. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: BigMike, my bf dribbles and I love it, probably because I blast then dribble. Differences are interesting and always fun. Same with dik "style." :D

16. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

In reading this old post today, I'd wonder if ORCABOMBER would refer to it as a "weapon of ass destruction?"

17. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say it's blunt. As you describe the head and shaft are almost uniform.

18. Meniscus

Gold Member

19. farmhand

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tend to recall hearing/reading of three glans-types; helmet, ___ and shovelhead. But quick websearch coming up with only Harley Panhead & Shovelhead & weird "penis" sites.

Draft saved Draft deleted