Blushy Blonde SizeQueen seeks Canadian~flat stomach, single,6'+ for marriage

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are the rules. l
No baby fat. Must have muscular thighs and abdomen. Al your crotch hair must be trimmed and very short.
Any age is fine.
I give a great massage and can please just about anyone.
In am not kinky at all. I enjoy strictly sucking and fucking inall positions except for 69. To make up for this my waistline` never exceeds 26"

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My, this is so incredibly deep. I mean it has all the most important requisites for finding a husband doesn't it? There wouldn't be any other qualities one could ask for, surely.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Oh,..............too bad,I like to 69

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's just looking for someone to marry her because she wants to become a citizen of Canada so she can have a quick and free operation, or something of the sort...

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have my own business and would need to hire staff so I wouldn't be taking anyones job.
I just feel that my problems with my spine would be resolved in Canada instead of dragging it along to make the most money from my injury.
With what I already pay out of pocket here could probably pay for all of my treatment there until I would be eligible for health care
Just being treated better would be nice too instead of the insurance company dictating my care.
I sell my products over the net and there aren't a lot of people who do what I do so I should be able to make money.
I am concerned about the cold but if I have a man willing to have all the sex I need then we should be warm from that.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can anyone say Green Card Marriage?

or whatever you Canucks call your legal papers for nationals, that lets a person live/work legally there.

Find some old billionaire and you can be like Anna Nicole Smith! :biggrin:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I actually wanted to move there ten years ago but was afraid of the cold weather.
I want a man who loves children and family and likes to rock out and dance. Exercise is fun with a partner to
Best case scenario I could meet someone who wants to have children right away and he'll fall in love with me.
There have to be some kind hearted men there.
Maybe a young guy who isn't ready for marriage can marry me so I can get what I need and when I get my own citizenship he can divorce me and date someone his own age and marry her. At the least we can have good sex and he would have a hot successful wife.
He would have a good friend and lover, maybe over time he would want to keep me around.
I want to have a child next year.
Maybe I can find someone who wants a wife and babies.

D_Junior Freesamples

Just Browsing
Media
Your sexy sugarandspice too bad your a nutball.. do you understand your looking for a guy to marry you on a site called large penis support group. lol

I am pretty sure that your waist never exceeding 26" makes up for having a scew loose.

also you might not be too informed on how Canadas health care system works, just cause you got big tits, like to suck cock and have a nice abdomen does not mean you are going to the head of the line for the surgery or health care you need. My father owns a huge business in Canada and has many health problems I have seen the system first hand, and you know what he ended up coming back to the states to get some issues resolved.

Just look at the title of your post lol. (does Canada have free mental health care?)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your sexy sugarandspice too bad your a nutball.. do you understand your looking for a guy to marry you on a site called large penis support group. lol

I am pretty sure that your waist never exceeding 26" makes up for having a scew loose.

also you might not be too informed on how Canadas health care system works, just cause you got big tits, like to suck cock and have a nice abdomen does not mean you are going to the head of the line for the surgery or health care you need. My father owns a huge business in Canada and has many health problems I have seen the system first hand, and you know what he ended up coming back to the states to get some issues resolved.

Just look at the title of your post lol. (does Canada have free mental health care?)

WOW now she has an internet business where she sells ...therapy perhaps? Right!
Simcha and youngstownitalian of course must be quoted for truth! *nutball *
Whatever she's selling nobody should be buying. Ugh!
I'm sure that the forms that Canada requires everyone to fill out when requesting a visa will thankfully prevent you from becoming a citizen to skeeze healthcare off of them.
If you "own a business" why not pay for your medical expenses right here? Just pay your bills like most business owners and everybody else.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are the rules.
No baby fat. Must have muscular thighs and abdomen. Al your crotch hair must be trimmed and very short.
Any age is fine.
I give a great massage and can please just about anyone.
In am not kinky at all. I enjoy strictly sucking and fucking inall positions except for 69. To make up for this my waistline` never exceeds 26"
Why don't you like 69? :confused: I thought everyone liked that position, it's so easy and gives you access to all the good stuff. :wink:

More importantly why can't you find someone in the DC metro area who meets your meager, yet ridiculous requirements. All you need to do is latch onto a government worker they have awesome benefits. Put on a suit and hang out around the Federal Triangle metro stop. :smile: I bet you attract men like flys on poop.

Now play nice cigarbabe, :tongue: just because you married the last good man on this site doesn't give you the right to be pious. j/k, I couldn't even type that with a straight face. Please proceed with the fun and games. :biggrin1: