Blushy Blonde SizeQueen seeks Canadian~flat stomach, single,6'+ for marriage

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why can't you find someone in the DC metro area who meets your meager, yet ridiculous requirements. All you need to do is latch onto a government worker they have awesome benefits. Put on a suit and hang out around the Federal Triangle metro stop. :smile: I bet you attract men like flys on poop.

Love the analogy - flies on poop :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: - LOL!

I will now resume my mature and realistic behavior.

Hmmm, can you really be mature with S&S around... :wink::rolleyes:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW, and here I thought my requirements were stringent...... PFFT, go figure that some people will do anything to become a Canadian Citizen just to have access to our medic care system.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:.......And on a side note our medical care is not free, I pay 55% taxes on all of my pay checks, just so I can support leeches like the OP. Unfortunately she isn't the only one with this attitude. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, if she were after the free medical, she'd go for _ANY_ man...
Then again, if she was after the free medical, she'd also have looked up that there's disturbingly long hospital waits for emergency rooms, worse for elective surgerys.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
WOW, and here I thought my requirements were stringent...... PFFT, go figure that some people will do anything to become a Canadian Citizen just to have access to our medic care system.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:.......And on a side note our medical care is not free, I pay 55% taxes on all of my pay checks, just so I can support leeches like the OP. Unfortunately she isn't the only one with this attitude. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am praying the US isn't stupid enough to go the same route, but sadly we probably will.

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was all set to purpose then I noticed you misspelled "marriage". I am no longer interested.

Sincerely,
A Canadian flat stomach single 6+ for marriage

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hang on, S&S, you might have wanted to release this post BEFORE you healthcare in Canada post you made. Now no one is going to be duped into marrying someone who is strictly looking for marriage for healthcare options.

It's hard enough for a good woman to land a good man to marry her, let alone for him to know right up front he's going to be used for healthcare. I think the kicker in the ad is not doing 69. I mean, don't we all do things we might not particularly favor because the other person enjoys it?

The not doing 69 part shows just how inflexible you are and the 26 inch waist shows how vain you are (as if the looks didn't already give that away)

I'm amazed that a woman would move all the way to another country to use a man, but wouldnt 69 with him. I also have to wonder how your kid(s) feel about mom hunting for a man with healthcare benefits. How good of a stepfather would he be? Afterall, the father figure sets the bar for how she sees men in the future.

I commend the man who mentioned you having a screw loose, like we didn't know this before this post, but now it just seems to be even moreso confirmed. Oh well, atleast she gives massages to make up for it.

Jiann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seems like a good enough deal
I'm Canadian and here is how I measure :
XTube Videos

And I'm in need of a us green card and I like your tits, so I think we may have common interests.

Oh wait, do you offer guarantees ?

mattrichards

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very odd thing to post and very strange way to go about lying, we already know you are a guy posing as a chick. I've never met anyone who got off on making up an obscure story that lacks sexual stimuli. The blonde girl in the pictures is pretty hott but I doubt she would have to look online for a mate. If it were the case I would suggest wearing non-provocative clothing and trying to meet a man in a healthy environment...not a bar or club. As for the 69 thing try lying on your "sides" this may help with your issues.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
very odd thing to post and very strange way to go about lying, we already know you are a guy posing as a chick. I've never met anyone who got off on making up an obscure story that lacks sexual stimuli. The blonde girl in the pictures is pretty hott but I doubt she would have to look online for a mate. If it were the case I would suggest wearing non-provocative clothing and trying to meet a man in a healthy environment...not a bar or club. As for the 69 thing try lying on your "sides" this may help with your issues.

This made my day! Hahahaha!:biggrin1:
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Oh the issues!
What the hell is a "Blushy Blonde"
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can you really do that? just ask for marriage online?

she's got ovaries...i give her that...plus canadians are hot.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wait, now. This must be a fantastic joke. There cannot be anyone this dumb. Can there? If, for no other reason, we should open the borders for some such as her. We need the comic relief. Sigh.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW now she has an internet business where she sells ...therapy perhaps? Right!
Simcha and youngstownitalian of course must be quoted for truth! *nutball *
Whatever she's selling nobody should be buying. Ugh!
I'm sure that the forms that Canada requires everyone to fill out when requesting a visa will thankfully prevent you from becoming a citizen to skeeze healthcare off of them.
If you "own a business" why not pay for your medical expenses right here? Just pay your bills like most business owners and everybody else.
cigarbabe:saevil:
The problem is that I don't have 30,000 dollars for laser spine surgery. I found out about it after I already spent all my money on therapies that aren't working.
When I did have the money I was going to try it but they they wanted me to sign a waiver and also they said they might have to go ahead and do a regular fusion anyway.
So I would be out the money and possibly end up with a worst surgery than if I can wait to get it here .
The surgery that MIGHT be helpful is not yet available in the US.
There is a study being done here but I am not able to get what else MIGHT work for another year and a half at least.
If I had 30, 000 to $50, 000 I could go to Germany and see if they could help me.
I already have better health insurance than most people.
I cannot use my health insurance in any of the countries that offer what I need.
The only places that do it in the US want at least 30,000 upfront.
I could get what I needed if I was in the military or married to someone in the military.
The military surgeons do laser spine surgery
I knew I had errors in the post but I was in to much pain to continue typing.
Also I am relying on a lot of medication right now and it is difficult for me to post ( or anything else).

Last edited: