Blushy Blonde SizeQueen seeks Canadian~flat stomach, single,6'+ for marriage

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can you really do that? just ask for marriage online? She's got ovaries...i give her that...plus canadians are hot.

Gosh, why didn't I think of that? :confused: I've been signing up on dating sites and going to places where single men might be, like Home Depot and Auto Zone. :tongue:

Okay fellas, I want to get married and would like to procreate, so you can't be shooting blanks. I love to cook and am quite good at it. I am patriotic and like small shiny things, like diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. I prefer men at least 6' but if you're nice, smart, funny and like bacon then that's negotiable. :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will !!,Do you have health insurance ?

Sure - we've had universal health care for the last odd 60 years - if you're sick you just visit the doctor or hospital. It's all for free (well, paid by taxes, so pseudo-free).
Yes, I do. Anytime babe. :wink::smile::biggrin1:

I know Tigger... But hey, what about your lovely girlfriend?

Gosh, why didn't I think of that? :confused: I've been signing up on dating sites and going to places where single men might be, like Home Depot and Auto Zone. :tongue:

Greatest dating sites in the world - Home Depot and Auto Zone.

How come the management of the companies keep missing their true potential... ;-)

ROLF, NJ :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suppose all throughout history people have been getting married for benefits. My Grandma married my Grandpa 25 years ago because he could take care of her financially, he had insurance and he wanted a motherly type that could cook but was too old to have kids.

Put an add in a large city newspaper and do some phone interviews of these people and get a feel for them. See if a man is willing to have an arranged marriage as such. Surely there is a man willing to do it, but i wouldnt count on him having all of the other physical qualities you desire all rolled up in one. You might have to give up some of the things you think you want to get the other things you need.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really can't imagine a girl with the looks of S&S would have any problems finding a guy for marriage...

So why the need for this thread?
Cause she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. :tongue: Plus most normal men don't relish the idea of playing taxi driver/nursemaid for her.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cause she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. :tongue: Plus most normal men don't relish the idea of playing taxi driver/nursemaid for her.

ROLF.

Still - with her looks, she should just go the first bar past the canadian border and she would be married before the night was over.

There's no need for her to waste time on-line unless she's here for another reason than marriage.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you sure about that? I'm afraid. I'm terrified.
Do Canadians like girls like me and you think they will hel[p me?
ROLF.

Still - with her looks, she should just go the first bar past the canadian border and she would be married before the night was over.

There's no need for her to waste time on-line unless she's here for another reason than marriage.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem is that I don't have 30,000 dollars for laser spine surgery. I found out about it after I already spent all my money on therapies that aren't working.
When I did have the money I was going to try it but they they wanted me to sign a waiver and also they said they might have to go ahead and do a regular fusion anyway.
So I would be out the money and possibly end up with a worst surgery than if I can wait to get it here .
The surgery that MIGHT be helpful is not yet available in the US.
There is a study being done here but I am not able to get what else MIGHT work for another year and a half at least.
If I had 30, 000 to $50, 000 I could go to Germany and see if they could help me.
I already have better health insurance than most people.
I cannot use my health insurance in any of the countries that offer what I need.
The only places that do it in the US want at least 30,000 upfront.
I could get what I needed if I was in the military or married to someone in the military.
The military surgeons do laser spine surgery
I knew I had errors in the post but I was in to much pain to continue typing.
Also I am relying on a lot of medication right now and it is difficult for me to post ( or anything else).

Hell, Canadian medical system will not cover most stuff that's avalible in the US... WE have to pay out of our own pockets to go to the states for many of the "electives"... You'd be lucky to get the spinal fusion.

The burocracy<sp> is horrendous.

I'm starting to see the thread as a) a joke, b) from someone who's been woefully mis-informed about the Canadian health care system.

Let's see... a hot woman who wants to screw a guy. Sounds like a dream come true

OH, I forgot, the screwing has NOTHING to do with sex. I prefer being screwed while lying on a bed and enjoying it, not by someone who is using me.

Get a life. If you can afford your fake tits, you can afford the other surgery, which, unlike the balloons is NEEDED.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Your sexy sugarandspice too bad your a nutball..
I am pretty sure that your waist never exceeding 26" makes up for having a scew loose.
also you might not be too informed on how Canadas health care system works, just cause you got big tits, like to suck cock and have a nice abdomen does not mean you are going to the head of the line for the surgery or health care you need.

Just look at the title of your post lol. (does Canada have free mental health care?)

LOL

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aww, how did it get banned this time? I mean all of her posts are so emotionally riveting and so full of meaning. I can't believe the injustice. Why, my stars, I'd never imagine that it was a troll posing as a woman with health issues and a brain injury. That just sounds so far-fetched to me. She seemed so sincere and intelligent. Her back surgery sounds so believable and I'm sure that there are millions of Canadian men who want a blonde that doesn't like to 69 who only wants them for their excellent health insurance.

Off to the bathroom to puke now.....