BME Pain Olympics/Porkhole... wtf?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone here seen the BME pain olympics or Porkhole.. they are very very disgusting videos that mutilate their dicks. theyre also very hard to find, I was able to find BME pain olympics if some of you here are brave enough to watch it. it is very disgusting, it is NOT safe for work, it makes "2girls1cup" look like youre watching the christmas fireplace channel. consider yourself warned so dont come in here bitching.

I think its just ridiculous.. why would someone want to do that to themselves? has anyone in here heard of such a thing?

IF you are interested, heres the best I could find, quality is horrible, music is horrible, and it isint as long as the original I seen years ago. heres the link to download it: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

if anyone can find the original BME pain olympics or porkhole.. post it so others can see what im talking about.

edit.. now that were on this subject, ever heard of goatse? wtf is his problem.. his anus has a radius of literally 12 inches.

Last edited:

justwondering_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all fake. The original videos had a message at the end saying that they are just for shock value. Most of the videos found nowadays have the message edited out so that people will think they're real.

They're still horrific to watch, though. :frown1:

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i saw a nasty bme vid once, lots of genital mutilation and saline pumping. the worst part of it was when a dude lopped off part of his finger at the knuckle while casually talking to the camera.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Looks real but fake - if it was real, TONS of blood would be squirting everywhere, etc..and for them to remain calm while mutilating themselves takes a lot of humm BALLS/GUTS to remain calm while not in pain! Ugh...even if it was real, no man would ever do that to themselves. let alone bobbit!!! Eeww! LOL

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All fake?? I assure you the BME site is full of real stuff that runs the gamut from common tattoo or piercings to the totally unthinkable. And no matter how unbelievable you might think it is, there is someone out there who digs it. There guys who have done self-penectomies or castrations or have willingly allowed someone else to do it to them. You have to get access but BME: Body Modification Ezine - The Biggest and Best Tattoo, Piercing and Body Modification Site Since 1994 is where this is.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes I agree.. this BME pain olympics MIGHT be fake, but I kinda doubt it. the "porkhole" video definitely isnt fake though. I wish I could find it but its impossible for some reason, probably due to its grossness factor.

there is some gross, sick, fucked up people out there and theres no doubt in my mind that they get off to stuff like this. its ridiculous.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, ive looked all over online, and if google cant find it im afraid it doesnt exist anymore, which is un-fucking-believable how a video like that could disappear from the internet. like wtf?!?!

if anyone can find "porkhole" you area god among men. good luck, please post if you can find it.

this is the closest I can find to it :cry: http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/9/3/b937639ee7767b74fb95f8e7006c5bde.jpg

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW. I just got my harddrive to finally start working. its been 3 years and I couldnt get it to work... heres one of the videos on it. I swear I had porkhole but I didnt. heres the real BME pain olympics... its a once in a lifetime video!

I dont care what you say. THIS IS REAL!!!!!!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i clicked the link, then remembers almost hurling watching the dude lob off his finger...i'm scarred for life i think

yup, that finger is the one that really gets people.

so what do you think? I dont think this is fake, its gotta be 100% real.

the only thing thats fake is the disclaimer at the end claiming its fake.. ive never seen that disclaimer. surely if it was fake there would be proof.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if you're talking about the same one as me, it's real. Looks like a low quality web cam, sort of a birds eye view looking down, all dark and grainy. He says something about starting with the toes first and then....LOP!

damn video made me cancel a date i had with my Mistress i was so disturbed

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you're talking about the same one as me, it's real. Looks like a low quality web cam, sort of a birds eye view looking down, all dark and grainy. He says something about starting with the toes first and then....LOP!

damn video made me cancel a date i had with my Mistress i was so disturbed

yes thats the one, he does it with a chisel I believe.