BNP- what do they do next?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the British National Party has been told they have to change their party constitution because it is in breech of discrimination laws which leaves me curious as to what they are going to do about it.

Currently their constitution states that a party member must be of Irish celt or saxon/nordic/celt decent which prevents any non-white and most european people from joining. Not a problem in itself as anyone in these groups would'nt be wanting to join, but for the party it spells a dilemma for the party leadership.

They can't just change their beliefs but are legally being told they must. I wonder if they can get some costly solicitor to amend the constitution just enough not to be on paper illegal but allowing them to continue their political aspirations. :rolleyes:

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This change spells the end of the BNP...their membership runs into less than the hundreds in most major UK cities. If the majority of the Asian population of say Bradford or Leicester decided to join the BNP, it could end up being transformed into the very thing that it has always been most afraid of.
The BNP is about to go legit and it is going to represent the British, except now we can all join and we can all have a say. Maybe there will even be a challenge for the leadership...good times!!
BTW...This site is all about big cocks and not political commentary, so thats my first and last word on the subject.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BTW...This site is all about big cocks and not political commentary, so thats my first and last word on the subject.

It's harder to find a bunch of bigger knob-ends than the BNP. I say they're fair game :p

I can't wait for the Question Time Episode next week. Personally I think the best way to deal with them is treat them as a totally legit political party and engage their views head-on in debate. So I find the latest developments hilarious. :D

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's harder to find a bunch of bigger knob-ends than the BNP. I say they're fair game :p

I can't wait for the Question Time Episode next week. Personally I think the best way to deal with them is treat them as a totally legit political party and engage their views head-on in debate. So I find the latest developments hilarious. :D

Last week i did'nt hear properly and thought they were on this week, i got so excited and then so let down when it had UKIP on instead! :rolleyes:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always assumed that men join the BNP because they feel insecure about their little cocks, so maybe this thread does fit on this board.

I would like to think the BNP is doomed but I doubt it. They have some real power with the election of MEPs. If we ever go for proportional representation they would return MPs to parliament (and there is always the possibility that they would be the kingmakers in a hung parliament). They have some councillors. If we have another big wave of migrants while unemployment is high and rising then their popularity will increase.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always assumed that men join the BNP because they feel insecure about their little cocks, so maybe this thread does fit on this board.

I would like to think the BNP is doomed but I doubt it. They have some real power with the election of MEPs. If we ever go for proportional representation they would return MPs to parliament (and there is always the possibility that they would be the kingmakers in a hung parliament). They have some councillors. If we have another big wave of migrants while unemployment is high and rising then their popularity will increase.

Next wave expected to be Macedonian and then maybe Turks

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can I ask, what' so wrong with a nation having a political party that has a native peoples views and interests at heart?

In NZ, there is a Maori party? Why's that so bad?

If ethinic origins is the problem, they will most likely change it to genealogy. Members must have a parental lineage born in England for a number of generations. That way, your race is meaningless, as you would be English by birth and history.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I ask, what' so wrong with a nation having a political party that has a native peoples views and interests at heart?

If ethinic origins is the problem, they will most likely change it to genealogy. Members must have a parental lineage born in England for a number of generations. That way, your race is meaningless, as you would be English by birth and history.

The hint is in the name, The British National Party.

A British National is ANYONE born in the UK. The only way around for the party is to change the name of the party i guess.

The Maori party would be forced to amend its constitution in the UK if and i say IF it refused entry to non maoris

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I caught a few minutes of a programme the other night "BNP wives" and it was absolutely revolting. These "wives" were sitting behind trestle tables in the street trying to sell the party's newspaper. When one woman came over and challenged them about their beliefs they immediately became abusive, shut up shop and left.

And that's what these cretins do when anyone challenges their policies.

Pointless
Brainless
Dimwits!!

What scares me though, are the people who elect them. They don't bother to actually read their manifesto, they vote because they're disillusioned with their lives and believe the bullshit about our country going down the toilet because of immigrants. The twats who say "I'm not racist, I just think they'll get rid of the foreigners so my son can get a job!" etc

Why can't they understand that the problems have been caused by greedy b(w)ankers not genuine migrant workers!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I shouldn't get so cross about it, the pricks will never gain enough support to be called upon to form a government!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The hint is in the name, The British National Party.

A British National is ANYONE born in the UK. The only way around for the party is to change the name of the party i guess.

The Maori party would be forced to amend its constitution in the UK if and i say IF it refused entry to non maoris

So no political party in the UK can have a UK born membership only?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The BNP is a racist, nationalistic party of morons and low-lifes.

Click on the link and read away.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does the Maori party actively incite it's membership to commit hate crimes against non Maori's?
Have many of the leaders of the Maori party been found guilty in a court of law of inciting violence?

There's nothing wrong with protecting the interests of ones nation... but everything is wrong about the persecution of non nationals.

The leaders of the BNP have gone on record denying the holocaust, of voicing admiration for Adolf Hitler.

I could go on with the reasons the BNP are not protecting the interests of the nation in MY name!

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I caught a few minutes of a programme the other night "BNP wives" and it was absolutely revolting. These "wives" were sitting behind trestle tables in the street trying to sell the party's newspaper. When one woman came over and challenged them about their beliefs they immediately became abusive, shut up shop and left.

And that's what these cretins do when anyone challenges their policies.

Pointless
Brainless
Dimwits!!

What scares me though, are the people who elect them. They don't bother to actually read their manifesto, they vote because they're disillusioned with their lives and believe the bullshit about our country going down the toilet because of immigrants. The twats who say "I'm not racist, I just think they'll get rid of the foreigners so my son can get a job!" etc

Why can't they understand that the problems have been caused by greedy b(w)ankers not genuine migrant workers!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I shouldn't get so cross about it, the pricks will never gain enough support to be called upon to form a government!

I saw that program too and i was sat cursing at the dumb bints who were name calling the opposition because they know that they are bigots and cannot defend their policies with rationality.

So no political party in the UK can have a UK born membership only?

Yes, but the BNP discriminate against british born black and asians.

I probably should have pointed out more clearly in my first post about their racist leanings.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does the Maori party actively incite it's membership to commit hate crimes against non Maori's?
Have many of the leaders of the Maori party been found guilty in a court of law of inciting violence?

There's nothing wrong with protecting the interests of ones nation... but everything is wrong about the persecution of non nationals.

The leaders of the BNP have gone on record denying the holocaust, of voicing admiration for Adolf Hitler.

I could go on with the reasons the BNP are not protecting the interests on the nation in MY name!

I guess that's the sad thing then really, as the UK becomes more disillusioned and uncertain about it's national identity, the more parties like this will claim power.

Is the BNP something the Welsh and Scottish have part of? Or is it pretty much just an English whites only party? Am curious just how legitimately 'British' it is as a party?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's almost 5 years since I left the UK and I haven't followed UK politics very closely since I left. We have UK TV here but I rarely watch it. Have the BNP gathered much support in that time?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and another gripe I have....

I feel like rather than protect my identity as a Briton they have stolen from me the right I should have to celebrate being British.

They've taken something as fundamental as my nations flag and turned it into a symbol of racism, bigotry and blind hatred.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaysus this subject really gets my blood boiling!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's almost 5 years since I left the UK and I haven't followed UK politics very closely since I left. We have UK TV here but I rarely watch it. Have the BNP gathered much support in that time?

Unfortunately yes, they recently won 2 seats in the European parliament... they have most of their support in Yorkshire (much to the shame of most of the Yorkshire folk I know).

They are gaining popularity on the back of the recession and general apathy!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is the BNP something the Welsh and Scottish have part of? Or is it pretty much just an English whites only party? Am curious just how legitimately 'British' it is as a party?

You are right, there is an irony about having British in the name because not only is it not represented or poorly represented in Scotland/Wales/N.Ireland but it only has a strong support in the North of England. It gets trashed in the Midlands by Conservative, Labour AND Liberal Democrats whenever it contests seats and it fairs even worse in the South where it rarely bothers to stand representatives