Boardshorts That Support

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hungboy19, Apr 20, 2008.

1. hungboy19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've searched the forums and I haven't really found what I'm looking for...

I like wearing boardshorts or surfshorts. I've seen some other references to "boardshorts" that are much smaller or lighter fabric than what I know them as. I have attached what I'm imagining.

My problem is that the fabric for these kinds of shorts is pretty strong and pushes my cock and balls down between my legs when I wear them, which I don't like. I don't wear (and don't want to wear) any underwear with them.

Has anyone found any boardshorts that have support or a built in liner for someone with a big package?

Attached Files:

2. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I've never seen boredshorts with a liner.
    I think if you really want a liner, ned to go for a pair of swim shorts or maybe athletic shorts.

When I have to wear boardies, it's always commando, with the goods hanging down.

If you don't want to do that, I think you'll have to wear something under them - anything from a swimmer-jock to speedo-stle suit would work.

Or, if you're handy with a needle and thread, perhaps you could stitch in an elastic support loop, like the C-in2 "sling"?

3. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

you do realize, every guy, weather he 4 inches shorter than you, or 4 inches longer, still has balls that need support, your not the only one, mr giant cock.... buy some other shorts, problem solved, shut up with the "need special items for my huge cock" threads.... enough is enough

4. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have seen boardies with liners...and I avoid them! or cut the liner out!
    JCPenneys has a lot of them if I remember right.

here's my suggestion...get your normal boardies and wear a jock with them. position your cock and balls up or down..whatever your preference.. and that should do it for you.

to me those crappy liners that come in shorts are really bad...they are tight and binding and a waste of time. If I like a pair of shorts or boardies and they have a liner..I really do cut it out. that way I can either hang comfortable or wear a jock (and I always wear mine cock and balls down )
    and have support but in a natural way for a man to hang

5. chuckiejock

chuckiejock Member

Albums:
    Go Softwear do a pair of shorts wiv a jock attached inside them. hopefully that could work for you or as mentioned above wear a jock under your shorts. if your a big lad, in the cock dept, half the fun is getting your shorts wet and having the people on the beach be able to see exactly what you got. lol

chuck
    x

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Southern California is the place where the surf culture began in the U.S. Genuine boardshorts do not have a liner. Guys who surf and the locals don't wear anything under their boardshorts. Tourists wear briefs, jocks, or Speedos with them because they're not used to letting their penis hang freely (Try it; you'll like it!). Wear whatever makes you comfortable, but I wouldn't recommend going into a surf shop and asking for boardshorts that offer support!

Draft saved Draft deleted