Boardshorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by James318, Mar 31, 2008.

1. James318

James318 New Member

So I am currently on vacation in a very "honeymoon" sort of place.

I am almost shocked by the number of guys with their wives walking around in boardshorts. You can see everything through the shorts everytime the move.

How do the wives not notice and/or tell them to watch it? :)

I love it.

2. D_Carroll Condomripper

Maybe they like it.

3. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I never noticed seeing everything through boardshorts.

Although, when I get out of a pool and my shorts are clinging to my cock it's fun to see who is looking

4. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    Its common to see that. I wear em, and have been told it shows sometimes. Its so common to see that i guess its become accepted. No big deal i guess.

5. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    If I have to wear Boredshorts (much prefer a Speedo-style), i always free-ball under them which is very visible, especially when wet.

I can't understand those who wear boxers under their boardshorts - they MUST be uncomfortable, and they look like CRAP!

6. B_str8hungyo

B_str8hungyo New Member

i agree... the way the shorts become suctioned to u is super common... and i cant say that i dont mind when it happens to people!

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I first realized that boardshorts let everything hang in plain sight, I was amazed, too. I bought a pair of red ones, but they were too revealing to wear them in public anywhere besides the beach.

Take a closer look when you're on the beach this summer. It seems that white boardshorts have been the most popular color the past few years, and a trained eye can spot the VPL most of the time.

I live in a beach town, and it's common to see guys freeballing in boardshorts with their dicks sticking out. They do it in gym shorts, too, and no one seems to mind. I love it and can't get enough of it. Summer will be here very soon!

8. spike

spike Member

Albums:
    I am from New York, so we don't go to the beach too often here, but when i go i wear board shorts with nylon/spandex shorts (or some other kind of underwear) underneath (as do my friends). I kinda think that speedos are much more revealing (since they are skin tight and whatnot)...

9. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best combination is Boardshorts and a speedo, as in this case you can wear the boardshorts around the town to a restaurant around a cruise ship etc, and then go swimming in the speedo when you want to swim then you don't have to wear wet trunks around, and don't have to feel like your drowning in the water.

There should be rules in American as there are in other countries that only speedos are allowed in the water.

If guys would just give speedos a chance and realize how much less drag there is in the water and how much more fun a waterpark, pool, beach, etc is in a speedo, then that would be all we would see.

10. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    boardshorts should be banned; burned and never seen again.
    worst fashion look for guys.

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It wasn't always this way. Back in the '60s when surfing became popular in Cal and the East Coast, boardshorts were called surf trunks, and they had a 5" inseam. Show me those legs and thighs! I got into surfing in 1972 and had some great surf trunks over the years. I still have a pair of G&S red trunks from 1984 with a 5" inseam. They are red with light gray panels on the side and are made from nylon tricot, just like the lining inside mesh gym shorts. They are wickedly sexy as the material keeps everything loose and free and there is no hiding the outline of the shaft and head.

12. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

He is right, in the summer I wear boardshorts over my speedo, and when i want to swim I take boardshorts off and have a swim. Boardshorts are very nice to wear, the fabric is loose and nice, but only for swimming it can be quite heavy. So if u want a summer look like me, just wear speedos under boardshorts :biggrin:

13. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    It’s obvious why board shorts are popular: they hide what shouldn’t be seen. But some like to show off and free ball in these shorts. Since wearing Speedos is seen as something that is done by gay men, it’s not done to be seen in them.
    In Europe it’s much more accepted that Speedos are worn. In most swimming pools you are not allowed to swim in board shorts.

But what is the problem? If you have a small penis, no one will notice and if you are hung you show off; which many of us here like.

14. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree 100%. saw some guys in them sunbathing on holiday last year, what is the point, what are you going to get brown, most of your legs are coverd up. speedos rule. get more of a tan in them..

15. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love board shorts. They're sexy as hell when they're worn correctly and you can see just as much in a wet pair as you can in a speedo or whatever other swimwear gets you hot.

People are funny when they complain about the way people dress and how it should go back to the way it used to when fashion is ever evolving and will never quite go back to the way it "used to be." The best part of fashion that there will be new ways to see what you want to see that might get you even hotter. So stop with the bitching about how no one wears sailor pants and speedos anymore.

That's tacky anyway.

16. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

Boardshorts with nothing under is best when surfing, speedo when swimming. I have light blue nylon boardshorts that go very see-thru when wet. I have to be careful to pull them away from my legs and penis if there are kids around. When there are no kids or prudish-looking people around I let it cling and show all that I have.

17. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

boardshorts with nothing or boardshorts with boxers for me

18. lulu79

lulu79 New Member

Albums:
    I'm a girl (who surfs no less) and I've seen tons of guys at my breaks who free-ball in boardshorts. It's nice to look at when I'm waiting for a set to come in ;), but you can also tell how uncomfortable some of them actually are when there's a lot of people around.

19. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Boardshorts are better than speedos I think. I prefer to sunbathe and swim naked and so seldom have the problem with board shorts anyway, as I travel to/from the beach in 'normal' clothing.

20. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

I am not a surfer, but I asked this question of a good friend who surfs all the time.

He says that board shorts are intended to provide protection for the thighs while you are paddling a surf board. With shorter swim trunks, the front of your thighs get a terrible rash from the surf board. And he agrees - wearing a Speedo under board shorts is good to keep your dick head from getting a rash while paddling a surf board. Without a Speedo underneath, your dick head will rub against the Velcro fly on board shorts and he has actually gotten a scab on his dick head that way.

Draft saved Draft deleted