Boardwalk Empire

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been intrigued by the actor who plays the cop or prosecutor. He's really good looking. Sorry, I just haven't watched the show enough. But Michael Pitt is getting sexier every day that's for sure!!

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The character with 1/2 a face (Huston) is incrediby handsome. I think the Michael Pitt character must be packin' but this probably just my mind running wild!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since Pitt has no problem gettin' nekkid, I plan to watch hoping he'll disrobe on the show.

the reason i kept watching was Vincent Piazza's nude scene!! ;)

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
If you read Pitt's IMDB page, he goes into his philosophy about shooting nude scenes. He puts it pretty bluntly, and gives the gay members something to look forward to.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Steve Buscemi who is not easy on the eyes, for some reason makes me strangely curious. In the opening credits, the camera pans from his shoes in the wet sand slowly up to his face. During that camera trip, it appears there is something pretty large hanging down his left leg. Has anyone else noticed it?

TheWhiteQueen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone see the 4th season premiere last night? The scene where Purnsley's caught having sex with Dicky's wife, then Dicky liking it and forcing him to continue...OMG! That was hot before they were caught, then just creepy & humiliating.

I love this show! The interracial interactions are very interesting, can't wait to see more.

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone see the 4th season premiere last night? The scene where Purnsley's caught having sex with Dicky's wife, then Dicky liking it and forcing him to continue...OMG! That was hot before they were caught, then just creepy & humiliating.

I love this show! The interracial interactions are very interesting, can't wait to see more.

oh man that was the most gruesome beating ive ever seen on that show, even more nasty than the shovel to the head with the italian guy. absolutely love that show. and yes it was hot up until it got weird and violent

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
White Queen and Egg, Boardwalk Empire is one of the best series on TV. the quality of the acting, the sets, the period costumes, the jazz age music and the realistic props used in the violent scenes are truly Hollywood at its best.
thank you , HBO, for making my subscription to you on Dish Network worth every penny!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steve Buscemi who is not easy on the eyes, for some reason makes me strangely curious. In the opening credits, the camera pans from his shoes in the wet sand slowly up to his face. During that camera trip, it appears there is something pretty large hanging down his left leg. Has anyone else noticed it?

Yes, Steve is no beauty, but I would love to see a full frontal.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ran across these linked GIFs. It looks like Michael Pitt (abs but no dick) and another attractive actor (who?) showing flaccid dick in the mirror. Not sure if it is Boardwalk Empire, but based on the sets it is some other period piece:

BYO-Dk--Celebs

Not Boardwalk. The Dreamers. Louis Garrel and Michael Pitt.