Bob Crane

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been watching Hogan's Heroes. Bob Crane, as the wisecracking and crafty Hogan, is pretty sexy. I think Crane is well-known for having extensive photography of himself with various women performing sex-acts; I've heard of pictures floating around here and there on the internet. From what I've heard he's quite well-endowed.

Does anyone have any information?

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The movie is called Auto Focus and it starred Greg Kinnear as Bob Crane. I've never heard about Bob Crane's endowement, but the movie did employ the acting talents of the notoriously "hung" Willam Dafoe though. It is an AWESOME movie, except for the guy who played Richard Dawson, he sucked!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen a still photo of what is supposed to be a rather young Bob Crane wearing some tight, 100% revealing see-thru shorts which show quite a heavy piece of man-meat between his legs.

Anybody able to find it and post it??? It would definitely be worth it!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anybody have pictures of Bob Crane from Hogan's Heroes. He was supposedly very well-hung.

Years ago--on some news show reporting the details of his murder--some footage of his "activities" were shown (not a dramatization, but real footage, heavily pixelated, that Crane taped). Crane and another guy were having sex with a woman, and to be honest, if the program hadn't identified one of the guys as Crane I doubt you would have even known it was him. Anyway, just judging from the pixelation, neither guy seemed *that* big. There's my two cents for whatever it's worth.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Auto-Focus is a really good movie. That's...really all I can add here lol. Oh, and some HOT-ass women in it too!

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I won't watch Hogans either. Crane was a sleaze ball. Some of the women that he had sex with DIDN'T know they were being filmed. He was murdered.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been watching Hogan's Heroes. Bob Crane, as the wisecracking and crafty Hogan, is pretty sexy. I think Crane is well-known for having extensive photography of himself with various women performing sex-acts; I've heard of pictures floating around here and there on the internet. From what I've heard he's quite well-endowed.

Does anyone have any information?

From photos that are still floating around the internet of Bob Crane engaged in televised orgies with various women, my invariable reaction is "man that's bulky obsolete video equipment." But then it was the 1970's in a transition period between Super 8 and Beta/VHS. From most of the shots of him at full erection he looks to be about Tommy Lee-sized, around 8" or a half inch more; certainly nothing outlandish.

Far more interesting than his cock going into furry-furry pussies is the mystery- perhaps solved- of his death. I was eight years-old and Hogan's Heroes was a favorite TV show, an age where orgies and videotaped sex were as foreign as the aliens on Star Trek. If you do a Google search, you'll get all sorts of links to what you want.

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From photos that are still floating around the internet of Bob Crane engaged in televised orgies with various women, my invariable reaction is "man that's bulky obsolete video equipment." But then it was the 1970's in a transition period between Super 8 and Beta/VHS. From most of the shots of him at full erection he looks to be about Tommy Lee-sized, around 8" or a half inch more; certainly nothing outlandish.

Far more interesting than his cock going into furry-furry pussies is the mystery- perhaps solved- of his death. I was eight years-old and Hogan's Heroes was a favorite TV show, an age where orgies and videotaped sex were as foreign as the aliens on Star Trek. If you do a Google search, you'll get all sorts of links to what you want.

Lol yeah because we all know 8 real inches cant compare to 13 and half internet inches like you and most of the people here claim to pack.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never much cared about him but a friend of mine had the hots for him. Out of morbid curiosity I looked up some info on him and found out that the place where he was murdered was just a mile or so away from where I lived. With nothing else to do that afternoon, we drove by so he could look.