Bob Crane

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by lemonhead, Oct 25, 2006.

1. lemonhead

lemonhead Member

I've been watching Hogan's Heroes. Bob Crane, as the wisecracking and crafty Hogan, is pretty sexy. I think Crane is well-known for having extensive photography of himself with various women performing sex-acts; I've heard of pictures floating around here and there on the internet. From what I've heard he's quite well-endowed.

Does anyone have any information?

2. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    a movie was made two years ago about bob crane and his sex-life. i didn't see it.

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The movie is called Auto Focus and it starred Greg Kinnear as Bob Crane. I've never heard about Bob Crane's endowement, but the movie did employ the acting talents of the notoriously "hung" Willam Dafoe though. It is an AWESOME movie, except for the guy who played Richard Dawson, he sucked!

4. HankJo

HankJo Member

Anybody have pictures of Bob Crane from Hogan's Heroes. He was supposedly very well-hung.

5. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I have seen a still photo of what is supposed to be a rather young Bob Crane wearing some tight, 100% revealing see-thru shorts which show quite a heavy piece of man-meat between his legs.

Anybody able to find it and post it??? It would definitely be worth it!

6. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

Years ago--on some news show reporting the details of his murder--some footage of his "activities" were shown (not a dramatization, but real footage, heavily pixelated, that Crane taped). Crane and another guy were having sex with a woman, and to be honest, if the program hadn't identified one of the guys as Crane I doubt you would have even known it was him. Anyway, just judging from the pixelation, neither guy seemed *that* big. There's my two cents for whatever it's worth.

7. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

Hot women on Hogen's heroes watching it in high Def

9. agnslz

Gold Member

Here's a link to a post in another thread with two naked pics of Bob Crane.

10. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

i like to beat my meat watching the hot women on hogen's heros!!!

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

He was a real sleeze ball and it cost him his life.

12. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Auto-Focus is a really good movie. That's...really all I can add here lol. Oh, and some HOT-ass women in it too!

13. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I remember when Bob Crane died or was murdered and it made me very sad Since then even in repeats I wont watch Hogans Heroes,

14. allmale

allmale Member

I won't watch Hogans either. Crane was a sleaze ball. Some of the women that he had sex with DIDN'T know they were being filmed. He was murdered.

15. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

From photos that are still floating around the internet of Bob Crane engaged in televised orgies with various women, my invariable reaction is "man that's bulky obsolete video equipment." But then it was the 1970's in a transition period between Super 8 and Beta/VHS. From most of the shots of him at full erection he looks to be about Tommy Lee-sized, around 8" or a half inch more; certainly nothing outlandish.

Far more interesting than his cock going into furry-furry pussies is the mystery- perhaps solved- of his death. I was eight years-old and Hogan's Heroes was a favorite TV show, an age where orgies and videotaped sex were as foreign as the aliens on Star Trek. If you do a Google search, you'll get all sorts of links to what you want.

16. agnslz

Gold Member

Here's a post in another thread which has two pics of him.

17. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

hogan's heroes is on HD NET 2 times a day IN HIGH DEF!!

18. B_Joe Montana

B_Joe Montana New Member

From photos that are still floating around the internet of Bob Crane engaged in televised orgies with various women, my invariable reaction is "man that's bulky obsolete video equipment." But then it was the 1970's in a transition period between Super 8 and Beta/VHS. From most of the shots of him at full erection he looks to be about Tommy Lee-sized, around 8" or a half inch more; certainly nothing outlandish.

Far more interesting than his cock going into furry-furry pussies is the mystery- perhaps solved- of his death. I was eight years-old and Hogan's Heroes was a favorite TV show, an age where orgies and videotaped sex were as foreign as the aliens on Star Trek. If you do a Google search, you'll get all sorts of links to what you want.

Lol yeah because we all know 8 real inches cant compare to 13 and half internet inches like you and most of the people here claim to pack.

19. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never much cared about him but a friend of mine had the hots for him. Out of morbid curiosity I looked up some info on him and found out that the place where he was murdered was just a mile or so away from where I lived. With nothing else to do that afternoon, we drove by so he could look.

20. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    BC's son used to post BC's sex vids on a web site for money. It might have been bobcrane.com. Lat I heard he pulled them down but I haven't checked.

Draft saved Draft deleted