I was reading about a list of Hollywood monster cocks when I googled
Forrest Tucker endowment, and ran across Bob Newhart's name. I have
always found him somewhat sexy, and though very unassuming, he is
said to have in the 10-inch range. He is quoted as saying: ..." just ask
my wife and Suzanne Pleshette. They'll tell you I'm hung like a horse..."
or words to that effect. Anyone ever hear substantiating evidence or
stories about the actor/comedian? Sounds like he stacks up with some of
the big boys. He also mentioned something about not taking a back seat
to anyone in the cock department, especially James Woods. Never noticed any bulge when seeing him on TV, but doubt he'd lie about being
hung 10 inches.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was reading about a list of Hollywood monster cocks when I googled
Forrest Tucker endowment, and ran across Bob Newhart's name. I have
always found him somewhat sexy, and though very unassuming, he is
said to have in the 10-inch range. He is quoted as saying: ..." just ask
my wife and Suzanne Pleshette. They'll tell you I'm hung like a horse..."
or words to that effect. Anyone ever hear substantiating evidence or
stories about the actor/comedian? Sounds like he stacks up with some of
the big boys. He also mentioned something about not taking a back seat
to anyone in the cock department, especially James Woods. Never noticed any bulge when seeing him on TV, but doubt he'd lie about being
hung 10 inches.
people lie about size all the time, couple that with Newhart being a comic so he may have been joshing.

Google newhart and Forrest Tucker and throw in the word endowed and you'll get all kinds of hits:

Ok, so just exactly how big was Milton Berle's schlong? (Facts, not jokes, please!) [Archive] - Straight Dope Message Board

Celebrity Monster Endowment Guide: Celebrity Monster Endowment Guide (R to Z) & Lists
the 2nd is sort of funny. the sizes are supposed to be credible although there are pics out there which would make it questionable.

Then the blogger goes to say about who is or isn't circumcised saying the uncirced list is reliable, the circed list is not very reliable. It's a fun read anyway.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm. Lone Wolf Sullivan seems to have in his possession a copy of the unfinished Penis Size of the Stars masterwork of the Hung Jury's Sam Frank.

Google in Sam Frank and Hung Jury and you will link up to LPSG threads dating back six years. As the years go by Sam's legend grows even as his credibility diminishes. Today, if Sam Frank were still running The Hung Jury club and cranking out that monthly rag on a 1960s era mimeograph from his Hollywood apartment, the September, 2010 issue would probably read: Justin Beiber Better Hung Than Shaq!

Goodnight Sam Frank, wherever you are. :22:

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks Hoss. Yes, I've seen the Celebrity Monster Endowment Guide and it was either there or a link involving the well-known studcock Forrest Tucker where Newhart's name - and cock - surfaced. You know some of those little guys...they
can carry a big stick.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If true, which is highly doubtful, it's yet another example of how a big dick all by itself does not ensure anyone's attractiveness. He's one of the least compelling TV personalities ever.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry, I just can't get excited about Bob Newhart's cock at this point no matter how big it is/was. How old is he now, 80 something??

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, Newhart is almost 81 in fact. I do realize that the majority of guys on here are not into 70 and 80 y.o. men...I'm one of a small percentage I suppose. Male attraction is an interesting if not perplexing subject. I am only attracted to guys 15-30 years older than me, while some like their own age group and others like men in their 20's (or late teens even). All a matter of personal taste/preference.