Media

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hah, FRAUD?
Prove it wise guy.
I'll be interesed to see this...

Well, Bob, this is the essential post for you to answer:

Yup, for sure, and I'm calling bullshit.
This:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/81392/cat/500/ppuser/23335
Does not result from this:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/67710/cat/500/ppuser/23335
These are not the same penises (note the differences in the dorsal veins).
And does anybody believe this guy is a personal trainer?
:wink:

In other news, you have been inconsistent in your self-ascription of gigantism:

How big is 10 inches?
Bigger than 99% of the guys on here. And that's the fact, Jack.
I'm a shade under.

So, say, 9.75 inches, Bob? (You actually claim 10 X 7 in your gallery.)
And yet, elsewhere your claims are more modest:

(I'm 8x5.5-6)

You baffle me, Bob. You really do.
But you may have some good answers for us.
None of this is important, of course.
But in another thread, you claimed a whole class of weak-willed, lust-obsessed people, pulverized by the sight of your monstrous and wonderful gift, have been making your life hell.
Fine. But then you spewed out the insults generously.
Does that gift exist anywhere besides the cavernous recesses of your febrile forehead?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Bob,

Many veteran posters started off here on the wrong foot and then later became respected posters here.

As a veteran, let me tell you what sets people off here more than anything and that is inconsistencies on dick size. You yourself have done so. We all know that penis size is variable from day to day. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I haven't checked out the claims that two of your penis pics don't have the same vien markings. Neveretheless, people want an explanation.

Then there is the issue of homosexuality. In one place you have stated that you do not want gay's to notice you, in another you said you would consider gays. (This was in an ad that someone found.)

All this is a matter of record and and the quotes are within this thread. All I can say is that the quotes are there. I'll not comment on the accuracy of the various comments made here by you or by others.

I realize that you received less than flattering comments from several guys and I gather from some comments made by others that most of them if not all of commenters are gay.

There are reasons why I don't have pics in the gallery. One of the main ones is I simply don't have the body to show off for people to look at. I wish I did. But I know that I don't.

I don't want to have under my avatar x amount of pics and have girls, guys or both salivating to see the pics only to find pics of a 56 year old man 50 lbs overweight with surgery scars everywhere and see a penis that is smaller than it used to be because I am obese. ( Being obese will reduce the visable length of the flacid penis by inches, sometimes several depending on the guy. It doesn't have as much affect on the erect penis though.) I am losing wieght now and will eventually be trim again. Doctor's orders. But I will never have the body for the vast majority to click on to view.

I wish you the best of luck here at the LPSG. I am always for anyone who wants to be a member of the LPSG family to succeed.

Freddie

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Then there is the issue of homosexuality. In one place you have stated that you do not want gay's to notice you, in another you said you would consider gays. (This was in an ad that someone found.)

Freddie, as usual, you have struck just the right note of moderation.
But it bears noting that Bob has also been really, really insulting ... not just in recent threads, but, at least spottily, throughout his posting history.
If he stops that, he will have far fewer problems.

I wish you the best of luck here at the LPSG. I am always for anyone who wants to be a member of the LPSG family to succeed.

Of course, that's the only thing to wish.
I kind of like Bob. Some of his face pics, for example, make him look like a playful guy who's his own man. (At least I think so.)
He could be quite a big presence on the board.
But he's got to be nice. That's all.

Thanks for the tone of your post, Freddie.
I've been a bit snarly on this board lately ... too much, I'd say.

Funny how your heart, Freddie, can be so physically fragile ... and so damn fine at the same time.
Glad you're back.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The think some of the people who place their pictures up here have a special ruler that reads twelve inches but is really about eight inches. This would explain some of the misjudged readings.

Anyway, if someone is being a dick on line, I think the best move is to comment dryly to it, and not be a big dick back. Insults + insults = more insults.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always thought it was obvious hes a fake. i also totally thought this one girl liked me. and hahaha I was so wrong. she actually hated me!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bob,

Many veteran posters started off here on the wrong foot and then later became respected posters here.

As a veteran, let me tell you what sets people off here more than anything and that is inconsistencies on dick size. You yourself have done so. We all know that penis size is variable from day to day. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I haven't checked out the claims that two of your penis pics don't have the same vien markings. Neveretheless, people want an explanation.

All this is a matter of record and and the quotes are within this thread. All I can say is that the quotes are there. I'll not comment on the accuracy of the various comments made here by you or by others.

I realize that you received less than flattering comments from several guys and I gather from some comments made by others that most of them if not all of commenters are gay.

There are reasons why I don't have pics in the gallery. One of the main ones is I simply don't have the body to show off for people to look at. I wish I did. But I know that I don't.

I don't want to have under my avatar x amount of pics and have girls, guys or both salivating to see the pics only to find pics of a 56 year old man 50 lbs overweight with surgery scars everywhere and see a penis that is smaller than it used to be because I am obese. ( Being obese will reduce the visable length of the flacid penis by inches, sometimes several depending on the guy. It doesn't have as much affect on the erect penis though.) I am losing wieght now and will eventually be trim again. Doctor's orders. But I will never have the body for the vast majority to click on to view.

Freddie

Im really disappointed thats really not you in your avatar!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy intentionally bad sentence parsing, Batman! I thought I was a pedant!! :biggrin1:

It just seems a little harsh to me to call someone a fraud for borrowing a ruler and not returning it. All this penix envy going on is just a veiled excuse, if he wants his ruler back, he should simply ask for it, no need to use the "f-word" and get nasty over it. Besides, it's only a ruler. I don't know that you'd want to have that ruler back, knowing that someone else used it to measure their penix. :biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084522/quotes"

Balbricker: Now, Mr. Carter. I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Carter, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...
Mr. Carter: Miss Balbricker!
Balbricker: Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Tommy Turner and any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop to this menace. And it is a menace.
[pause]
Balbricker: Well, what are you gonna do about it?
Mr. Carter: Five young boys in the nude, a police line-up so that you can identify his tallywhacker. Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal.
Balbricker: We can put hoods over their heads to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful as it is. I know it's him. That
[pause]
Balbricker: tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that mole is the key to it.
Mr. Carter: Miss Balbricker, do you realize the difficulty of your request? Now, I would be very happy to, uh, to apprehend the young man myself. But can you imagine what the board of education would say if you were granted a line-up in order to examine their private pa... their private parts for an incriminating mole?
Balbricker: But Mr. Carter.
Coach Brakett: Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school...”Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School."