Bobabooey & Faceking

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt want to post my pics in the huge tits thread, as they get thrown off a few pages pretty quickly. Given im the only one here on lpsg participating actively in that thread sharing my own breasts with you breast lovers, I thought i'd start my own thread with a few pics i took today just for you since you've been enjoying the pics so far! I know i know, im such an attention whore!

I added one more for good measure, now there are 4 pics. I know you like your breasts in their natural, dangling state.

M'kay... I see tons of potential here... me thinks I need to art direct... there's a ton of talent...and we need to harness it.

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jpg.gif
Video 42_0004.jpg (41.4 KB, 77 views)
jpg.gif

Video 42_0005.jpg (38.4 KB, 74 views)

I think these are my favorite stills of BHR. I also share the same lack of ability to concentrate.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Say Red, I know you have done a lot...but would it be much for you to wear a skimpy, tight top and soak it with a little bit of cold water....whoops!?:rolleyes:

Might make a nice picture. :wink:

As you see this thread is like a candy store for me, ya know...if boobies were candy :biggrin1: (in a way...they are!)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Say Red, I know you have done a lot...but would it be much for you to wear a skimpy, tight top and soak it with a little bit of cold water....whoops!?:rolleyes:

Might make a nice picture. :wink:

As you see this thread is like a candy store for me, ya know...if boobies were candy :biggrin1: (in a way...they are!)

Hows this?

Attachments