bobby dean

dicklover089

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
am i the only guy who thinks paula deen from the food network has like one of the hottest sons ever? hes gorgeous! i wonder what hes packing.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Paula, Jamie, Bobby, and Michael are close personal friends of mine. If you want to know what Bobby is packing, just go to the gym he uses in Savannah GA, and you can see him. I would answer this question, but I feel it is a personal question for one of my good friends...if we weren't good friends, I'd tell you that he is seriously packing!!! lol

By the way, Paula's demeanor, accent, and voice is all part of who she is. I'm sure that since Dangerzone lives in Franklin TN, he sounds like a hillbilly hick. I too love Paula, so be aware that I will bash all who bash her. ha!

D

deleted628524

Seeing as according to the new Show he no longer lives in Savannah. But if you watch the opening credits you get a really good glimpse of what looks like a hefty package.

jjpooks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Paula, Jamie, Bobby, and Michael are close personal friends of mine. If you want to know what Bobby is packing, just go to the gym he uses in Savannah GA, and you can see him. I would answer this question, but I feel it is a personal question for one of my good friends...if we weren't good friends, I'd tell you that he is seriously packing!!! lol

By the way, Paula's demeanor, accent, and voice is all part of who she is. I'm sure that since Dangerzone lives in Franklin TN, he sounds like a hillbilly hick. I too love Paula, so be aware that I will bash all who bash her. ha!

u NEED to tell us..