Bobby Fischer

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
For a man so eccentric that he cares little what people think of his weird lifestyle, Mr. Fischer seems inordinately concerned with his cock size.

Methinks Bobby protesteth too much.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, zugzwang refers to the fact that you have to make SOME move on every turn in chess. Zugzwang's a situation where any move would weaken your defenses. The proper response is to choose the lesser of two evils; usually this involves trading pieces.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I ran across the story and chuckled. Truth told, when the article talks about how two Japanese men gawked at Fischer's penis while he was in a sauna, I instantly figured that if Asian men are on average smaller than American men, it doesn't mean Fischer has to be exceptionally endowed to get attention. The pejorative accent, "Ooooh you have biiiiiiiiiiig American peeeeeenis" comes to mind.

With regard to that wives' tale, a size 14 shoe might yield a 7" dick, which honestly ain't gon' impress nobody here. (But hey, if you're packing it and you're proud, I'm happy for ya.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Or "big fat white penis power", as Leo Lee put it. (Little Leo's Korean, but the principle remains. He trolls the rec.* and Pacific Rim soc.culture.* newsgroups, along with a few alt.* ones following no pattern: alt.support.short, alt.native, and alt.suicide.holiday are his favorite alt.* newsgroups; I don't really see a pattern to his trolling, but I do find some of his constructions funny, e.g. "NASCAR biker".)