Bobby Pulido

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by onebigbulge, Sep 21, 2010.

1. onebigbulge

onebigbulge Member

Albums:
    whats going on in his pants at 1:47, 2:07, 2:24, and way too many to even mention :biggrin1:?!!! i have seen every youtube vid, and every google image and some are quite fascinating... anyone have any info, or more reveling pics of him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgxuOhfeVAw

2. avatarng

i like it.

3. latinfreak

latinfreak Member

Albums:
    1:33 and 1:44 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNgTmmN8Cxk it looks squashed but i like his hair parted here...theres another vid of him with facial hair, even yummier

pics: Bobby Pulido | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Bobby Pulido | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

this one is from a show where he pulled down his pants because the hosts said there was a rumor he stuffed his pants and they dared him to show them..ive been looking for the whole video!!!

the BEST shot from his album cover: Nunca Te Olvidaré by Bobby Pulido with lyrics - Listen & Download music online

NICE side view: side view http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3521/quebarbarobz0.png

FYI him and his family are nice as can be especially his dad...and they have a nice ranch in the valley Edinburg/Mcallen. Dont kill me but..I ALWAYS HAD bad thoughts of his piece in Selena's big booty before she was killed when they would perform at the same places..that would have been hot, i was a horny kid then.

4. dashdeming

dashdeming New Member

I know him personally and he does seem to have the bulge all of the time. I used to hang some with him and his father and others from the south Texas area.

5. onebigbulge

onebigbulge Member

Albums:
    dashdeming, you got me jealous!! to be that close and not touch would be tough (at least for me.) maybe it's the nice/flirty cowboy thing mixed with the spanish language, but he is definitely fantasy material.

poor quality. but 1:50-2:15 'ish makes me drool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of23yAuABJA

6. dashdeming

dashdeming New Member

Well I could tell you things about him and the band aboard their old Eagle bus but I expect I really need to respect his privacy. One thing I have noticed about him is that he always seems to wear his pants a couple sizes too small to the point where he appears to be uncomfortable. Seriously. Like even having a hard time bending over and still breathing. Anyway, enjoy your fantasy dude.

7. Owl

Owl Member

is he gay?!

8. latinfreak

latinfreak Member

Albums:

naw...He's married...for yeaaaaaaaarsssssss (which doesnt mean jack tho lol since many married men arent "straight")

some gay guys have started this rumor at one time...I have met him through friends in McAllen at private parties along with a famous Mexican singer who up until recently lived in Mcallen but has her home there and who he is good friends with-she even fucks with him abt his gay following...while he is gay/lesb friendly since there were some there and he was cool as hell, it has been wishful thinking. I 1st met him in Tampico years back and he acts the same..he is nice guy, but kinda goofy/dork-ish to be honest. Ive had friends, their friends, message boards hint that they know something, stuff abt when he tours, in Mexico, in the states but NEVER can someone say they did or know someone a real person or name,who did- and i know alot of ppl so I chuck it down to idle gossip. I even know/had sex with.. the down low guys that were big in the type of music he started out in....but they all like Bobby and thats as far as it goes. Must be that dick appeal...can you tell im hooked?

9. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

He's yummy- wonder what type-of underwear he's sports...not commando, yet he's 'up-front', and enjoying it....

10. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I seen him several times at Fiesta in San Antonio & he can put on a great show. Hoping he will be back at the next Fiesta in April! He fills his jean nicely to say the least. The "Gay Rumor" has been with him most of his career. I never knew he was married until now. Gay or not he is fucking hot & I would jump his bones!! :) His fan base is big in South Texas but even bigger in Mexico.

11. jeffs

jeffs Member

Where did you hear that? I assumed they asked him what kind of underwear he wore and he was showing them, that's what it looks like.

12. latinfreak

latinfreak Member

Albums:
    Straight from Bobbys mouth!!!!!!!!! and you can too....he said it on his most recent appearance on the talk show Christina not too long ago... thats why i hunted the image down...or of what was caught

13. onebigbulge

onebigbulge Member

Albums:
  14. music106

music106 New Member

HOT DAMN!!! Yummy

15. jeffs

jeffs Member

Wow thats :eek: Can anybody translate what they said for people who don't speak spanish?

16. latinfreak

latinfreak Member

Albums:

i think you are a GOD for finding this...thank you, gracias mmmmmmmm yummmm

they ask him to dance and what kind of music he likes to dance to but when they cut back..it doesnt show what she asks him but she obviously asked him if he stuffs it with a sock.....but he replies "NOOOOOOOOOOO i dont have a sock!" and the girls screamed...and one says its a tumor and the hosts tells him what they say and he keeps saying i dont have a sock...

and now i want to bang him even more while i play with it...great find and thanks buddy!

Draft saved Draft deleted