Bobby's Sexual Adventures Part I: The Ymca

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brandon and Kyle both grabbed their swimsuits and started to head for the door to the sauna. “That was really hot, guys,” Brandon said. “Sorry we gotta take off now, but it’s getting late.”

“I’m sorry, too,” Bobby smiled, beginning to stand up, grabbing his towel and finally drying himself off a little bit, his cock finally deflating.

“Well, you know, my parents are out of town,” Brandon said. “Kyle’s been staying over with me. We have a Jacuzzi and a steam room at the house cuz my parent’s are rich. You guys interested in coming over tonight?”

“Yes, definitely,” both Bobby and Cornelio said at the same time.

“Sounds great,” Brandon grinned. “Why don’t we all get showered and wash the piss and cum off of our bodies and then we’ll head over to my place?”

The boys all agreed. They left the sauna, leaving behind the puddle of dirty piss and the old dried cum on the ceilings and walls. They went to the open shower area and all took a quick shower together. Bobby loved the open showers but was eager to get out of here and head to Brandon’s place to experience whatever these naughty boys had in store for him.

After showering and dressing, the boys headed to the elevator and back into the main lobby on the first floor. Cornelio, Brandon, and Kyle all started to head for the exits but Bobby said, “You guys wait outside for a minute; there’s something I wanna do.”

Bobby walked up to the front desk, where the same man who had greeted him when he’d arrived here hours ago was still sitting. “Hello,” the man said, looking up at Bobby. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Very much,” Bobby said, grinning, “I got a lot of cardio done.”

“Well that sounds great!” the man said.

“I did have one question,” Bobby said. “Could you please set me up with a permanent membership?”

“Of course,” the man smiled and winked and Bobby, still alive with sexual energy, winked back.

THE END, but Bobby will return in BOBBY RETURNS TO THE YMCA

Reactions: DBrady