Body Artist in Florida

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey LPSG people!

I'm new to the site and still getting to know the place, but thought I would drop a quick message here to introduce myself. My first impressions of the community are very positive and I look forward to getting to meet some of you on the boards.

First, a little about me: I'm a 27 yo body artist living in Florida. I specialize in piercing work, though I am also trained in tattoos, and have a good bit of experience under my belt. Obviously, I'm very interested in the concept of self-expression through body modification, but I have a special fascination with male genital body art. Of course, the bigger ones make for some of the best canvases. If anyone out there is interested in the topic or has experience with male genital mods (from the mild to the extreme), please drop me a note!

As a gay guy, I'm also interested in all topics male, so don't think my interests end where the body art stuff leaves off. I have real soft spots for underwear, jock gear, athletic uniforms, and all of the many quirky, wonderful things that fill them and cause them to tent up. Please feel free to drop me a note about those things, too. :cool: