Body by Jake

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cool of you to catch this, Monster. It seems the guy would know better than latch on to a picture of your one-in-a-million body pictures. I would think we all admire and covet a muscular bod like yours, but don't get that hard-up for a moment of pleasureable make-believe.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously? Seriously! You have been a member of this site since last year and it took you this long to steal someones pic? Do you even realize that the person who's pic you claim as your own is one of the most popular people on here and you're not foolng anyone? As much as you enjoy talking yourself up and claiming that you're some sort of fantasy one would think that you'd be eager to share your own pics in a minute. Especially of this cock you swear people can't help but notice. So why do you feel the need to steal someone elses? While your at it, monster has some great dick pics too. You're a sad, sad person.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Seriously? Seriously! You have been a member of this site since last year and it took you this long to steal someones pic? Do you even realize that the person who's pic you claim as your own is one of the most popular people on here and you're not foolng anyone? As much as you enjoy talking yourself up and claiming that you're some sort of fantasy one would think that you'd be eager to share your own pics in a minute. Especially of this cock you swear people can't help but notice. So why do you feel the need to steal someone elses? While your at it, monster has some great dick pics too. You're a sad, sad person.

Click on that thumbnail. It made a completely different pic show for me. What's the possibility he didn't take monster's posted image but rather it's some server glitch? I'm not a gold member so I can only see fuzzy!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Click on that thumbnail. It made a completely different pic show for me. What's the possibility he didn't take monster's posted image but rather it's some server glitch? I'm not a gold member so I can only see fuzzy!
That has happened before so I think everyone should step back from the accusations for at least a little bit. Industrialsize just accused Jake of taking one of his pics too in the Wrestling Singlet thread where both are regular posters.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm trying to not jump to conclusions, but when I click on his profile, Monster's pic remains, and if I click on it to enlarge it it's still apparently Monster's chest pic. It might be a glitch, but something certainly seems wrong here....

No, the plot doesn't thicken. Somebody else click on his pic instead of just looking at the thumbnail. Does it go to a completely different image for anyone else or just me? Could be a glitch. Don't jump to conclusions

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's the easiest way to solve this little non-dilemma.

Monster has posted his cute face in his gallery. Monster, just post the whole pic -- instead of cropping out your head and we will all see it matches the other pic. Voila, issue over, solved, done. And this dude will be banned.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well Jake, it would seem that besides the science teacher, the principal has also has noticed that you have a large cock. From your comments I gather you teach in a secondary school. If this is the case, don't wear boxers. Girls and some guys will come on to you to see your reaction and if they can get your to have a hard on and you don't want that to happen in a secondary school.

As for the science teacher, if interested take him/her up on it, but not in the school setting and keep in mind that there can be consequences if things don't work out. I know, because I have witnessed a workplace relationship that went bad and one of the two individual's work performance suffered and because they lacked seniority, was let go.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah I clicked on the thumbnail and a totally different pic shows up most likely a glitch

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
The people who don't see the same pic are not gold members. If I remember correctly, there is a bug to do with filenames which alters the "click here to buy" blurry picture which appears when a non-gold member enlarges the thumbnail.

It is the same picture.