Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

Please can you help.

My wifife and I have discussed penis size before etc. as an intro to sex, gets us both worked up. Lately my wife is interested in ball size and if they feel full.

More and more she wants me to cum on her tummy and tits, i was always worred women didnt like that sort of thing?

Do you???

Will it excite my wife more if i do????

Cheers

Mark

Ceman

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a woman obviously but from personal experience if she is asking you to do that, chances are she fantasizes about it quite often and there is nothing more pleasurable or kinky then fulfilling your fantasies.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gross.

but why should it matter what i like? i'm not your wife!
if she wants to do it then why aren't you doing it?
why should you care whether a hundred strangers like it too?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gross.

but why should it matter what i like? i'm not your wife!
if she wants to do it then why aren't you doing it?

Cuz a hundred strangers know better about what his wife wants than his wife does. Duh!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
More and more she wants me to cum on her tummy and tits, i was always worred women didnt like that sort of thing?

Do you???

She says she wants it - she thinks it will excite her. Why haven't you done it yet?

I suspect that the wife either doesn't exist or isn't privy to this idea at all but that the OP is actually (shock, horror!! brace yourselves) Looking for something to jack off to!! :eek::eek:

:rolleyes:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies,

Please can you help.

My wifife and I have discussed penis size before etc. as an intro to sex, gets us both worked up. Lately my wife is interested in ball size and if they feel full.

Do you???

Cheers

Mark
My cum smells like skunk spray and fizzes and hisses whenever it hits human flesh, leaving blisters. It glows in the dark, and women vomit when they smell it.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect that the wife either doesn't exist or isn't privy to this idea at all but that the OP is actually (shock, horror!! brace yourselves) Looking for something to jack off to!! :eek::eek:

:rolleyes:

He may not even have balls, if he really believes that he can hold them and feel they are 'full'

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh please, stop wasting our time. You just wanted to hear women talk about being cummed on. If your wife actually said that to you, you'd have found a reason to blow your load on her several times since she asked and before you could walk to the computer to ask complete strangers what they think.

I was born in a Friday, but i wasn't born yesterday.

markg2000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all your replies - even the ones taking the piss!!

1. I do have a wife
2. I do have balls
3. i dont believe you can feel if they are full!!!!!
4. My wife and I may not have as an advance sex life as most of you guys so trying something like this is new to us.
5. We have never done it before and the last thing i want was to do it and then here think "YUCK"
6. If i wanted to start a thread to jack off too - NAH!!! i would just look up www.jizzonline.com

plenty to jack of to there NUMBNUTS!!!!!!!

Anyway - to all those who gave me an honest answer - thank you!!

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all your replies - even the ones taking the piss!!

1. I do have a wife
2. I do have balls
3. i dont believe you can feel if they are full!!!!!
4. My wife and I may not have as an advance sex life as most of you guys so trying something like this is new to us.
5. We have never done it before and the last thing i want was to do it and then here think "YUCK"
6. If i wanted to start a thread to jack off too - NAH!!! i would just look up www.jizzonline.com

plenty to jack of to there NUMBNUTS!!!!!!!

Anyway - to all those who gave me an honest answer - thank you!!

1: Lucky guy - still though if the misses asks for it, why are you bugging us? :D

2: Join the club, just do not get HIT with it. ;D

3: Easy answer on this one. If you can get an erection, you're full enough to pop a potent load. :>

4: Again, do not question it - tell her to roll over and wait for it. ;D Though DO be careful of the eyes. Hickboy's might dissolve flesh, but us mere mortals can inflict injurious levels of pain if we give an eyeshot.

5: YUCK is a good response - you learned something about yourselves and tastes/dislikes. Otherwise, you'll just be timid, afraid to explore and ... be plain vanilla missionary in bed. Read: BORING and UNINSPIRED. :biggrin1:

6: Hmmmm, must research before commenting on this point. ;>

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't turn me on specifically, I just think that if a guy has to pull out, then the second best thing would either be on my body or my mouth. I have never thought being cummed on was gross, but not all women share my opinion, as I'm sure you've figured out.

It doesn't matter what any other woman thinks. If it would turn your wife on, I think you should do it!