Body enhancement by implants

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because some people, no matter how hard they exercise, cannot get the shape they want. If its what he wants and it makes him feel better all the more power to him. Same goes for anyone else that alters their body. Its their choice.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's the same procedure that paparazzi guy on big brother had done and on him it just looked creepy.
Whereas on this guy it doesnt look too weird.
I wonder if bodybuilders would get it done to get more definition in their muscles?

lvpcw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay...I can respect that its not for you...but more importantly, haven't we come further than judging others...really?

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not judging the subject for wanting to improve his appearance. I just wonder if this is the right procedure. Perhaps some targeted lypo would yield better results.

My response is probably also biased as I have had a medically necessary implant for about 20 years. Made from the same stuff. It's not without consequence despite what is portrayed.

Even though your body won't reject it, it still sees it as a foreign object. In some cases even goes out of its way to encapsulate the object to wall it off from the rest of the body. They can also be prone to infection.

Just not something I'd do by choice. Peace. :redface:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey thats up to him, I believe what one does with one own body is a personal thing, however as a big proponent and practitioner that whole mind body thing i have to say that shit is crazy...wtf is that dude thinking, that is so bad...I...just...wow.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Doesn't seem any different than a boob job, face lift or lip injection.

Just like most hater threads on lpsg....If you don't like plastic surgery, don't go under the knife.

OzBull

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting point here. I work in a gym and am aware of loadsa guys who have had implants - like pecs, calfs and stuff like this guy here (abs etc). One guy went away six months ago for three weeks and came back with a truly heroic pair of tits. I know they have to be implants but no-one else does who works out regularly at the gym. And you know what - unless anyone knows about them, and is told, then people just think they are naturally muscular, ripped or whatever.

Don't take any notice of some grainy photograph - that kind of shot would make the best of naturally worked abs look duff! Those who comment about someone's looks on the basis of a bad photograph do not understand the nature of image. Ever stopped to think what they do on the covers of all these men's mags? If the guys haven't had implants or surgery, then a lot of it is faked by photography, photoshop etc. None of it just photographed naturally on a cellphone in someone's bathroom in bad lighting just after an op.