Body fat loss and reduction of pubic fat pad

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

So, I am planning on starting this thread to keep as a fat loss journal and to record the progress I make in regards to the reduction of my pubic fat pad, though I am not specifically losing weight for this purpose. I will be recording and posting measurements, as well as upload some progress pictures on a semi-regular basis. I want to keep this as scientific as possible because I have seen a lot of posts asking about fat pad reduction. If anyone can think of some variables that they would like me to throw in.

Tomorrow will be my first official recording day

Reactions: deleted983382
D

deleted983382

I have a 1/2 inch fat pad. I'm on the same journey too. Good luck!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do you plan to measure it?

The only thing I can think of that might work would be to take both bone-pressed and non bone-pressed measurements and compare the difference. The closer to zero difference, the less fat pad.

Both measurements however are extremely subjective and thus difficult to get repeatable results.

Reactions: sangheili90
D

deleted983382

The only thing I can think of that might work would be to take both bone-pressed and non bone-pressed measurements and compare the difference. The closer to zero difference, the less fat pad.

Both measurements however are extremely subjective and thus difficult to get repeatable results.
Use a ruler. Gently place the edge on the surface of the fat pad. Eye ball it the best you can, and slowly press the ruler into your fat. Mine is just at 1/2 inch in depth. It's not exact of course, but a good idea of where you're at.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Use a ruler. Gently place the edge on the surface of the fat pad. Eye ball it the best you can, and slowly press the ruler into your fat. Mine is just at 1/2 inch in depth. It's not exact of course, but a good idea of where you're at.

No, it's far from exact. Very far, in fact.

Try this: ask a drug-abusing friend for a couple of his used syringes. After suitably sterilizing one, plunge it straight into the fat pad until you hit the pelvic bone. Make a mark on the needle at the skin surface, withdraw the needle, and measure from the mark to the tip. Now, that would be accurate!

(just kidding, of course...)

Reactions: Giovanni

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm planning on just taking the difference between my known BPEL, which is 8", and compare it to my non bone pressed erect length. Measuring with a ruler will be kind of difficult to do while also taking a photo since my penis points downwards a bit, but I'll do my best to not push into the fat pad at all.

Reactions: deleted983382

xnxxxv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've given up exercising to loose mine I'm looking at having it surgically removed since my BPL is about 7.3-7.5 and these last two inches despite two months of working out with a trainer and following a diet hasn't yielded any results

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won't be able to upload any pics today, though I'll be sure to provide a reference point within the next day or two.

Starting stats

Height- 6'4"
Weight- 228 Goal- Unsure but looking at somewhere between 210-215
Waist- 35" Goal- 32-33"
BPEL- 8"
NBPEL- Approximately 6.75" = 1.25" fat pad

Goal is to hopefully get the fat pad down to the range of .5-.75", giving me a NBPEL of 7.25-7.5" or so. I'd be very happy with that and feel this is a very obtainable goal.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've given up exercising to loose mine I'm looking at having it surgically removed since my BPL is about 7.3-7.5 and these last two inches despite two months of working out with a trainer and following a diet hasn't yielded any results

You just need to stick to losing weight over the long term, two months is not exactly a long time to expect to see any serious results.

xnxxxv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been losing weight since january lol, this is the last remaing bit which is the most stubborn to loose I started at 176kg on the 10th of january I weighed myself the other day and I'm 95kg my Ideal weight is 85 kg but a poor lifestlye has led me to have a high body fat ratio which I lack the patience to get rid of since loosing the weight I've had much more success with women but I'm still a bit self conscious.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been losing weight since january lol, this is the last remaing bit which is the most stubborn to loose I started at 176kg on the 10th of january I weighed myself the other day and I'm 95kg my Ideal weight is 85 kg but a poor lifestlye has led me to have a high body fat ratio which I lack the patience to get rid of since loosing the weight I've had much more success with women but I'm still a bit self conscious.

Well, you said you had been working with a trainer and were on a diet started your journey. That is a ton of weight to lose in that period of time, if you really feel the need to have that surgery I say go for it, it is fairly inexpensive and the recovery period is very quick.

xnxxxv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cheers and good luck with getting rid of yours. the problem with the training regime is I'm loosing fat everywhere but where I want to which is frustrating although my love handles have never been smaller..

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cheers and good luck with getting rid of yours. the problem with the training regime is I'm loosing fat everywhere but where I want to which is frustrating although my love handles have never been smaller..

It takes time, you aren't going to notice any changes since you see your penis everyday, take some progress pics along the way and some measurements and you'll see what I am talking about. Keep it up

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

If you did indeed go from 388 lbs to 187 lbs in just 250 days, that works out to 0.8 lbs lost pet day or 5.6 lbs per week - well above the suggested maximum weight loss of 2 lbs per week.

And, if you have lost 201 lbs in just 9 months, you will be carrying a great deal of excess skin which will never disappear on its own. So, yeah, you are going to require surgery to deal with that. Not liposuction, but actual surgical removal of large swaths of excess skin and underlying tissues.

You need to see a plastic/cosmetic surgeon.

Reactions: sangheili90

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you did indeed go from 388 lbs to 187 lbs in just 250 days, that works out to 0.8 lbs lost pet day or 5.6 lbs per week - well above the suggested maximum weight loss of 2 lbs per week.

And, if you have lost 201 lbs in just 9 months, you will be carrying a great deal of excess skin which will never disappear on its own. So, yeah, you are going to require surgery to deal with that. Not liposuction, but actual surgical removal of large swaths of excess skin and underlying tissues.

You need to see a plastic/cosmetic surgeon.

It is possible for someone so obese to lose a great deal of weight in the first few weeks or so through water retention loss, but losing that much weight that quickly is insane, he literally lost the entire weight of an fairly large adult male in 9 months time. I missed that it was probably all skin left over, good call.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View media item 1088345
I took this photo today to serve as a visual starting progress pic for this thread, I also dedicated an album to this as well. I will try to keep the lighting and overall setting the same, and will also make sure to not have my hand pressing into the fat pad at all, which most of my pictures have.

BPEL- 8"
NBPEL- 6.75"
Waist- 35"
Weight- 228
Height 6'4"

Reactions: BIGBULL29

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I missed your post here, sorry. I'm planning on just measuring my bone pressed length and then non bone pressed length, then compare the difference to determine my fat pad size. As you know, one's penis size can vary a bit, depending on arousal level, so I will be sure to do both measurements at once to determine a more accurate difference. I generally fall at just under 8" bone pressed when fully hard but have measured just over 8" occasionally.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neat thread topic.

I thought it would be interesting to keep track of something like this, I carry a lot of my weight in the belt region of my mid section so my fat pad is fairly developed for someone who is relatively lean, around 16-18% body fat currently.