body girth versus penis girth

noway

Just Browsing
Media
I've always felt that a woman who says she has big tits or is told she has big tits does not necessarily qualify as big-breasted, because a lot of the time, she's just fat. A measurement like 38D is entirely misleading if the stomach below sticks out almost as far. Bust should be measured in terms of how far they stick out from the gut, not the chest.

Likewise, a big penis is only an asset aesthetically in terms of how far it sticks out relative to the stomach, not the pubic mound directly above it.
(A long dick looks much longer on a thin man.) Thus a fat man with an 8 inch cock may only score 6 inches on my scale, because of his excess pounds.

I recently thought of another aesthetic measurement: The difference between how fat your gut is and how fat your dick is. Now, before you start typing what you think are your measurements or run to get your tape-measure, keep in mind these two important things:

1. Your waist size is NOT the number on the tag in your pants. Unless you sport the Jimmy Stewart-1940s look, you wear your pants on your hips, not your waist. You have to measure around the very widest part of your stomach, usually near your belly button, around your love-handles.

2. A lot of girth measurements on this site are greatly overstated. My cock only measures 5" around for a solid, unassisted erection, but it is as thick or thicker than a lot of the dicks pictured on this site that claim 6" girth or more. Now, before you jump on me (no, not literally), let me say that I'm not talking about all of you. There are quite a number of beefy cocks and a few ridiculous almost-soda-can dicks. But many measurements are simply wrong. I don't know if it's due to exaggeration, lying, poor measurement procedure. I think it may be that we tend to make eye-ball guesses based on the numbers claimed by others. But when these numbers aren't accurate in the first place, we just continue to artificially drive the numbers up.

So, I'll start out with my sad ratio. I recently gained a lot of weight, so my waist measurement is 45", making my girth vs. girth measurement 40". (45" minus 5"). When I get back to my former size, my waist will be about
35 to 36 inches, making the differential 30-31". That's a lot better, but I'm sure pathetic compared with some of you guys. How'd you guys score in this new rubric?

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have any pics of you? I would love to see chubby guy with a thick cock. :D

I am not that chubby. The only example I can give you is that my hubby is chubby and his cock is above-average thick. It took me a while to get used its girth (but then again, my ass "was" so tight).

noway

Just Browsing
Media
I share this computer with a computer techie, so I'm not going to upload any pictures.

Have you measured your waist and girth? How about your husband's waist and girth?

I think no one has replied with his score because I wrote too many words in my post. I think people probably saw it and said fuck that.

I want to stress that this is merely an aesthetic measurement. A cock will feel the same from behind (at least I would imagine so, never having had one in me) whether or not the cocksman weilding it is scrawny or a fatty boom-boom. So don't feel bad doing this measurement with your partners, ladies and gentlemen. Every woman knows her waist-to-hip ratio, and every woman-lover notices it. So we men should know our cock-to-gut ratio, because anyone who sees us naked will notice it, too.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My waist is 33" and my girth is 6", so i guess that would make my score 27". Have no idea if this is considered big or small or whatever.
MK

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think i have a pretty thin waist (see pictures...). Almost 31" only and with my 5" girth that would give me a ratio of 26" with your calculations.

killer_cock:
I dont think you are to stupid to calculate your "ratio" but anyway what it would mean is that you have a thick cock compared to your waist.

Edit: maybe i dont have a very thin waist after all. :confused:
Seems that you other guys are very slim!

Trippinout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The widest part of your stomach when you suck in? With a full breath? Normal? Abs tensed? There's a lot of different ways you can measure your stomach. And by widest part do you mean widest part of your abdomen between your hip bones and ribs? My widest part is definately right next to the bone because it pulls the skin out a little.

P.S. - I'm 6'2" 148lbs. Sooo kiiinda skinny

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The widest part of your stomach when you suck in? With a full breath? Normal? Abs tensed? There's a lot of different ways you can measure your stomach. And by widest part do you mean widest part of your abdomen between your hip bones and ribs? My widest part is definately right next to the bone because it pulls the skin out a little.

P.S. - I'm 6'2" 148lbs. Sooo kiiinda skinny

Hmm.. Just relaxed slightly below your belly button. I think thats the normal way of measuring the waist.

Trippinout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, as a female with big tits...and you can check the pic to quote.... I am a 40dd...now if you take into consideration your somewhat goofy method of measurement-my waist is a 30"......I am a thick chick, as my hubby puts it.

So, that must mean that my boobs are only 10"....if I am following the goofy theory right????

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/new...d1168713100-ohio-here-100_0677-400-x-600-.jpg

Now, anyone who would like to comment, please do...if I am fat by your standards....by all means, I would love to know:rolleyes:

noway

Just Browsing
Media
damn. some of you dudes need to eat some bacon cheeseburgers.

trippin out--I guess you are the winner so far, but we might have to give a tie with killer cock, being that there's only a 1/4 inch difference and we dont' have completely standardized measurements.

sexybiwife: No, the tit factor doesn't work in the same way. Each increase in cup size corresponds to an additional inch difference between bust measurement and chest. So, hypothetically, if a woman had DDs that stick straight out (if so, let me know where you are so I can come worship), they'd stick out 5 inches from the body.
The corresponding measurement for women is to stand sideways and look at a mirror. Compare and contrast how far your tits stick out versus how far your gut sticks out.

Sexybiwife, where you are on the thin/fat scale is too hard to tell from the one picture. Your skirt covers you up, and you're also sitting, which is never flattering if you have any gut whatsoever. Do you have more?
Also, the man in the picture sort of looks like Shane Diesel from the back of the head.

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New laptop, so no, no other pics on here yet...but soon. And if I am understanding you right now....my DD's stick out approx. 4 to 5" past my *gut*
No they don't stick str8 out, because they are real...lol And no, not Shane... But his cock is almost identical!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always felt that a woman who says she has big tits or is told she has big tits does not necessarily qualify as big-breasted, because a lot of the time, she's just fat. A measurement like 38D is entirely misleading if the stomach below sticks out almost as far. Bust should be measured in terms of how far they stick out from the gut, not the chest.
That may well be the most asinine thing I have ever read by a man on this site. First off unlike men, with small penises who brag about being larger, no woman brags about having big tits when she doesn't. The evidence is their for all to see. You need to find a better analogy dude.

For instance, at 5'8" and 180 lbs I am what most men call thick. However, I am also small breasted. I wear a 36B bra. I have never claimed to have big boobs nor have I ever been accused of such.

Clearly you have no idea about how bra measurements are done.
FYI - With bras the number or band measurement accounts for fattness . . . sometimes. The letter is the cup size and this is the distance the breast sticks out from the chest.

Oh yeah my ex-boyfriend was 6'4" and 280 lbs. his cock was 8x6.
I guess you could say I like big guys with big cocks :biggrin1:

Ok, as a female with big tits...and you can check the pic to quote.... I am a 40dd...now if you take into consideration your somewhat goofy method of measurement-my waist is a 30"......I am a thick chick, as my hubby puts it.
So, that must mean that my boobs are only 10"....if I am following the goofy theory right????

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/new-member-introductions/6747d1168713100-ohio-here-100_0677-400-x-600-.jpg
Now, anyone who would like to comment, please do...if I am fat by your standards....by all means, I would love to know:rolleyes:

You are not fat!