Body Hair Colour

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by paulobr79, Mar 26, 2009.

1. paulobr79

paulobr79 Member

Albums:
    Was just wondering if anyone else's hair on their bodies was all different colours. My hair on my head is dark brown, my pubes are black, when I let my chest hair grow its black, but my pit hair is mousy light brown.

Look forward to the input

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

My body hair (when I had body hair) was the same color except during early puberty when the hair on my head was light colored and my pubes were coming out dark brown almost black. Same for pit hair. But now I'm shaved smooth and prefer it that way.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

My body hair (pubic hair included) is pretty much the same color as my head hair. (kinda dirty blondish/strawberry blondish) Unless I've been out in the sun or swimming in a heavily chlorinated pool.

I guess I'm just color-coordinated! <g>

4. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    well not me im kinda a mix between like 3 races down the line but to tell you the truth when i was born my hair was sand... i mean like blonde,black,and light brown. Then as i got older my pubes came out black and the hair that grows on my arms, legs, and chest is a mix between blonde and black. my hair on my head is either black or brown depending on the season. i think its genetic

5. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    my body hair is jet black, including my pubes and pits. the hair on my head (what little I have left that is not shaved) was a dark brown that lightend a little in the summer. when I was younger I was very blonde and darkened as I approached and went through puberty. my mustache and goatee comes in med/dark brown.
    it was a bit strange to have black pubes growing when I was still very light haired on top in my youth.

6. XciteTor

XciteTor New Member

Yup, guess I have some weird genetics to thank.

Red on my head, goatee, pubes, pits and crack. Eyebrows a little darker (auburn).
    Black on my upper arms/shoulders, upper back, ass, chest and stomach.
    Strawberry blond (fairly light) on my lower arms, thighs/calves, shaft and balls.

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Mine is the same.

8. Viking_UK

Gold Member

The hair on my arms and legs is very pale, nearly colourless, my head hair is a fairly light blonde. My beard comes through reddish, and I have dark blond chest and pubic hair, so quite a mix going on. From time to time, I get single black hairs coming out too. Right now, there's one in my pubes, one by my right elbow and one just left of centre on my chest.

9. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

All mines the same except my arms which are alot lighter

Draft saved Draft deleted