Body Hair Grooming for Men

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK -

so i first heard about this 20 years ago when i was a senior in high school from this very hairy swedish class mate of mine.
he couldn't believe how little body hair i had and i couldn't believe how much body hair he had.
he told me there were places where men could go to get their body hair groomed - trimmed, shaved, whatever, that men could get their arm pit hair buzzed off, their chest hair, that they could get their balls shaved and pubes trimmed up. when i asked him where was such a place, he said he didn't know. and judging by how hairy he was i believed him.
i have never been a hairy guy. the hairiest i have ever been is in my swimjockcock pic. when i saw that pic i realized that i had to be better groomed and have taken care of that myself since then.
but WHAT a pain in the ass (figuratively speaking - my ass remains hair free). its not difficult, its just that i have to do it.
so i was wondering if there are such places that men can go and have their balls shaved, pubes trimmed, chest hair trimmed and arm pit hair buzzed off.
we go to a place to get the hair on our head cut and sit there and have our heads pushed forward and from side to side, cut, trimmed, buzzed and no big deal.
i am so busy right now, if there was a haircut place for men for body hair grooming, i would probably go. if such a place doesn't exist - someone should do that. i would be the first paying customer.
ever heard of this?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to a regular guy in toronto, well every few months... he does a combination of clipping , trimming and shaving..not ventured into the waxing, but he is set up for that. he is an aesthetitician by training, eastern european, and certified to work locally...yes, its odd, he has to handle your cock and balls, but you get past that...and he has seen it all

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't need this particular service, but there are numerous places in NYC that offer cutting, clipping waxing and laser (there is even a salon that will touch up your grey pubes) ; and a hand full in Honolulu. I'm sure you could find someplace in the DFW area. Look in the Services section of the local gay paper.