Body Hair question for the ladies of LPSG

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, so I normally have the typical hair, legs, groin, forearms, stomach then chest (none inbetween those last two though). I shaved it off to see what I'd look like, and while I didn't hate the look, I don't like the stubble. Made me think, the stubble would bother women wouldn't it? But anyways, the real question is...

Would you prefer seeing a man with body hair, or a man shaved but has that stubble because he can't shave 24/7?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of the women I've been with don't like my shaved bod. I shave my body hair (possible exception is my treasure trail). Only reason is cause my workout buddies at the gym either do the same or have no hair at all. Afterwards I always regret it especially because of the stubbies.

Last edited:

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm interested in this topic.

Would I be right to assume that women prefer a man to be well groomed? Meaning, if she goes down on you, she doesn't want any hair in her mouth? So while shaving it all isn't what most women desire(or it's not of utmost importance), shaving the area directly around the unit and keeping things trimmed up in general would be optimal.

Do most guys you ladies have been with do this? Or would you wish they would have lol?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really do prefer natural.
The complaints about hair in the mouth mystify me.

Steak, mango (hey, Man Go!), celery, and corn on the cob to name a few leave stringy bits in the mouth and caught in the teeth. Do the prissy misses boycott these as well?

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my late teens and early 20's I shaved everything thinking thats what girls liked. And that is what GIRLS liked. But as I became older I began to realize I looked stupid shaved then hairy. And most WOMEN prefer the hairy look anyway as I was happy to discover as I got older.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I've kinda made that relization that ya know what....if a woman likes me because of body hair or lack there of, they really aren't worth any time. Plus, everyone I know has the clean body so why not stand out a little haha. Now let the awkwardness of the hair growing back begin...sigh lol.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love a naturally hairy man. i dont deal with hair in my mouth. A man should look like a man, which is the opposite of smooth and hairless as far as i am concerned.

Well said! But we men shouldn't forget the personal grooming.