body hair shaving issue

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell how ye shave your hair on your chest/body, I've just recently started shaving it off and i think it look great, the only problem i'm having is that after i shave you can still see the hair folicills on my chest. My hair seems to be pretty coarse and this is stopping me from getting a smooth shave and not been able to see the hair under the skin.

I am thinking of getting it waxed next time to see if this works better, is there any way i can stop my hair from been so coarse or any other ideas on how to get a smooth smooth finish, my mate told me if i did sunbeds and had more of a tan that it wouldnt be as bad, i think ill do this also.

Does anyone else have problems like this when shaving their chest?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lady I go to for my bikini waxing told me that close to half her clients are men. The thing with either waxing or shaving is ingrown hairs - those nasty red bumps. There are a lot of places that a man can't reach on his own and might need a hand getting them out. Ingrown hairs are a bigger issue with shaving than waxing and the hair will come back finer and less dense over time with waxing but may become more course with shaving.

Waxing will give you perfectly smooth hair free body for about a week. Hairs that were broken off instead of pulled out will show in a couple of days then hairs will start to come back in gradually and ready for another wax in about 4 weeks. If you keep up with the waxing and get it done about as soon as the hairs are long enough it is less painful and keeps you as smooth as possible.

Skin care is very important with either waxing or shaving to prevent irritation and bumps. It can take 3-4 weeks of irritation before an ingrown hair reaches a point where it can be easily removed. To prevent them, use a lava sponge or brush daily when you shower and exfoliate all of your skin instead of just soaping up and rinsing.

YouTube - Phil's Back Crack & Sack
YouTube - Daniels Waxing Part 2

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But hair on the body is hot! I wish I had some.

The trouble with shaving is that within a day or two you get stubble. And that's not nice to hug, I know, I've experienced it.

Judging from the thickness of your bush and the hair on your legs in the gallery, you were meant to be hairy. How about a hairy chest pic and a shaved/waxed pic to compare?

Reactions: Goodvergon