Body Hair Trimmer

kylejohnson

Superior Member
Media
Norelco Body Groomer is the best. I don't use a razor at all anymore. Have to use the groomer couple times a week, but never get razor bumps, burns, or anything. For that really depends on how hairy you are I guess, but definitely recommend it

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Norelco Body Groomer is the best. I don't use a razor at all anymore. Have to use the groomer couple times a week, but never get razor bumps, burns, or anything. For that really depends on how hairy you are I guess, but definitely recommend it

I recommend it as well, but I guess I am a little hairier than the above poster since I use both the Body Groomer and a razor. I find I am able to get some of the harder to reach areas of my back better with the Body Groomer than I can reach with my razor. I find the BG is also good for pre-shaving if I have gone a while since I last trimmed/shaved and the hair is longer than stubble. The trimmer edge of the BG is great -- you can use it anywhere, and I mean anywhere, without it nicking, cutting, pinching, etc. It costs a bit more than $9.95 but I feel it's worth its price.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
just saw an electric body hair trimmer for $9.95. Should I get it or is it just going to rip out my pubes. what is the general census. I can never really go past a good bargain

thoughts??

Omg just saw your pics. Don't change a thing you are beautiful just the way you are!

horseHUNGandYOUNG

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omg just saw your pics. Don't change a thing you are beautiful just the way you are!

hahaha thanks man, not looking at changing my grooming just the process of grooming. using scissors seems like a very tedious task when i can get a trimmer for like 10 bucks

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it plugs in you will probably do alright. Like others have said, most of the rechargeable ones don't last long. They tend to grab hair once the battery is low. Then you are stuck in the middle of trimming.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use my beard trimmer on my chest, which is very patchy and slowly turning white. Lately I've left the bush natural or trimmed just a bit with scissors.

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
finishing touch trimmer for facial hair works very well you dont have to apply to much pressure and they get the job done