Body hair trimming

c_slider123

Just Browsing
Media
I know body grooming has been discussed before. The question I have is for the people that trim their body hair. How long do you trim differnt parts of your body hair? Arms, chest, legs, and groin. Some people do a great job and it looks very natural. Looking for any advice? As I get older I am getting quit hairy. Don’t want to look like a walking rug this summer.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm extremely hairy (we're talking missing link), but if I had just a nice amount and pattern of body hair, I'd never touch myself. It's bad enough if a guy is naturally smooth, but when he has body hair and shaves it, You get that plucked chicken look. Besides....there's nothing sexier that just the right amount of hair on a man's chest, stomach, balls, etc.
I never shave these areas cos the few times I've tried it, I find the itch to be unbearable. So...
I use a Wahl buzzer to trim. It has 3 numbered "teeth" attachments. The longer the "teeth", the longer it leaves the hair You buzz. #1 buzzes real close, #2 medium, & #3 buzzes just slightly. I generally use #3 on my chest & armpits. #2 on my stomach. And #1 on my arms, legs & balls. Leaves me looking neither plucked, nor Neanderthal....but rather just nicely furred.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd moderately hairy, with mediocre muscle definition.

I don't trim my legs at all. That hair seem more like fur, in that it never seems to grow much.

Every 3 or 4 months, I'll take a number 3 clipper to my arms. I also use a #3 for the hair between my pecs, #2 for the rest of my pecs and collarbones, as well as my belly, #3 for my pubes above my cock (then feather it shorter, like down to #1, as it gets to the sides. I like a #2 on my balls, but I might let it get to a #3 or longer before I trim it. I trim my underarm hair with a #2. The only part I shave (other than my face, and a cutout around my neck for a t-shirt collar) is my cock. I shave all the hair off my cock, all round the shaft down to the root, both so I can unroll a Trojan unimpeded, and so others can suck me without getting hair in their mouths.

Sometimes I think this is way too much trouble, but if I don't do it, I look "spotty". In my next life, I want to be more evenly hairy.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm pretty hairy (getting hairier by the day...) Like the others guys mentioned, trimming is really the best option. It gives you a nice even look and it shows any definition/muscles that you have been working hard to achieve.

I use a hair trimmmer on a 1/2 inch setting on my chest and armpits and pubes, that way I have an all over even length and it looks more natural. I also shave my balls. I do my balls about once every week or so (more if I am getting laid a lot.) The rest I only do about once a month. Legs and arms I leave to nature...

Speedodoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my 3rd season of doing triathlons and I'm going to shave my legs and chest for the first time. Right now I clip my legs and chest down with a #2 on my clippers. My pubic hair is down to a #1 or #2, then I use a razor for my balls and ass. I find my bike shorts much more comfortable if I dont have any hair that gets pulled when I ride. I avoid the itch my shaving in the shower ever other day. Dont let it grow back. ANy other cyclists out there?? Whats the method you find works best for removing the hair on your legs??

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boynextdoor: "I am very smooth, wish I had body hair to trim!!!!!!!! I am natural blond, so I do not think blonds get hairy. I have a very small patch of blond fuzz around my dick, thats about it."

You look young in the picture, so I would guess you haven't fully grown out yet--hair that is. I have several cousins who are blonde and they are very hairy actually. I had very little chest hair at 23, when I got married. As of now, I am very hairy, it contined to grow after I turned 23. Give it a chance, you might turn out hairy!