Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Which side of the family does Body hair come from, mom's side or dad's side.
My Dad's side of my family is EXTREMELY hair, while the men on my mom's side of the barely has any body hair at all! I wanna be hairy like the men on my dad's side of the family, I have a nice amount now at 20, but they were having to shave twice a day at 16 to keep down a 5 o'clock shadow and im barely shaving twice a month now...

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if you were going to be really hairy you would know by now. You will probably get more hair gradually well into your 20's. I know I did. Though I'm not that hairy but certainly have more than when I was 20.

puckstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my family the body hair comes from my dad's side...if you check out my gallery pics you'll definitely see I take after his side haha

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dad's family are all pretty smooth. The men on my mother's side of the family all seem to be as hairy as apes. Me, I'm somewhere in between. I've got a hairy chest and belly, but no back hair.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Strange, my dad and Grandad are smooth, all my uncles on moms side are not hairy at all, i have full hairy body, legs,butt,chest,back etc, although, i don't have hairy feet and never get the beard shadow.Maybe i am a throwback. ;-)

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm considerably hairier than my dad. My mother is an only child, no reference for uncles there. My dad had sisters, one brother who died at birth, so no reference there either. I don't recall either grandfather to be notably hairy.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Dad's side of my family is EXTREMELY hair, while the men on my mom's side of the barely has any body hair at all! I
Same with me. I inherited dad's hair factor - the hair is abundant everywhere but the top of my head. Mom's brothers and their sons all have full heads of hair and little hair on their bodies.