1. CumDumpster25

CumDumpster25 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I started growing extensive hair on my body when I was around 13 or 14 and I personally do not care for it. I am a bottom and tho this may sound a tad odd, I feel that it makes me feel to many for the position. Now I understand that you can be perfectly masculine and be a bottom but its jsut kinda not for me. Does anyone know the best way to remove it for more extended periods of time and whats the best option.

And what's your opinion on body hair? Legs? Chest? Pubic hair? Ways to get rid of it? Your opinion on what male body hair means and symbolizes in respect to position?

2. ncsu_computer_dude

ncsu_computer_dude Active Member

Albums:
    I shave with a razor my chest and pubes. My arm hair can get long, i use some trimmer and cut it back to about 1/4inch. I don't bother with my legs.

I'll sometimes get red bumps around the pubes, I'll change to an electric razor for a while until they clear up.

3. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

I keep my pubes trimmed very low, usually I shave it all of, and its at a low level the next day or two.

I have alot of body hair as well, no girl I've been with had a problem with it. The one Im with now says she loves it, feels like shes with a man and she loves touching my chest and just moving her hands around my body to feel the hair. Im pretty hairy. Ive thought about laser hair removal, but before doing it I tried some cream taht removes hair, I did it to everywhere but my legs, and honestly I just looked way too hairless and wierd. I would do laser on my arms and forearms, but I have tattoos and I heard it will ruin them. Ive just learned to appreciate what I have, and with the hair you can always shave or use a cream to get rid of it....but without the hair, once its gone its gone.

4. D_Passmoore Fearsomgas

i shave just about every bit of hair that grows in my body... i shave my legs, ass, and chest once a week. my face and balls every other day... and i apply lots of lotion to get no razor bumps.

5. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    The presence of body hair has no bearing on "roles" for me as I don't get hung up on that crap anyway, but I do prefer men to look like MEN, or at least the way the good lord made 'em. That said, a little trimming to keep things tidy never hurts, particularly if your growth pattern warrants it.

6. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love body hair on a man. My favourite hairy areas (haireas?) on a man are the pits and bush. I find it very masculine and a turn-on, but it's not essential. If a guy is naturally hairy, great! But if he's naturally smooth, I won't say no. Head hair and facial hair is his discretion, but from the neck down, leave it natural.
    Preferred but not essential - I feel the same about foreskin. Uncut is a turn-on for me but I wouldn't say no to a guy just because he's cut.

7. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    I don't think hair has anything to do with "position". I'm a total bottom and I'm completely hairy. I've got a really hairy ass, chest legs, etc. and I love it. I love my body hair and hairy guys make my dick drip.

8. KXHornbag

KXHornbag Member

Albums:
    Maybe it's a case of "the grass is always greener...." - I'm fairly smooth (naturally) but find bodyhair on a man intensely exciting. Don't get me wrong, naturally smooth guys are sexy too! However, I do find shaved legs - and shaved pubes especially - a bit off putting. Hairy men? Show us your hirsuit glory!

9. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I am quite hairy and learned to like it. The only hair I clip or shave is my shoulders and back. Learn to accept you as you are.

10. talbhe

talbhe Member

the best way to really reduce the amount of hair and the amount of upkeep is to have it lasered off... had mind done years ago

11. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love my bottoms to be hairy. I love fucking masculine guys.

12. gti26

gti26 Member

Albums:
    I didnt have luck with lazer 5 000 later

13. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

I think personal preference and society play a big role. Magazines and movies have drilled it into the heads of many guys that any hair on your body is nasty and unattractive.

I'm not gay, but I think I'd prefer a shaven body if I was though.

14. DTD

DTD
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have body hair and feel like if i remove some of it, i would look weird, to have some of my body be smooth and other parts to still have hair. I guess you either have to remove all of it or none of it.

15. CumDumpster25

CumDumpster25 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    its odd i hate it but it looks weird without it now lol

Draft saved Draft deleted