Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok question.
I am 25 soon to be 26. My body hair hardly exist. Like very little and whispy hair on my legs and pits and none on my ass. Can't grow a beard. Just very little stubble on my chin.. any body have any suggestions to help me change that. How to grow body hair? I feel like a little kid when I get naked.. thanks for the help in advance

playbiplay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of it is genetics and cannot be controlled by any pharmaceutical or medical methods so you may have to accept being less hairy than many. I myself have never been exceptionally hairy and what I do grow is rather than and fine. Even my pubes (if I take a break from grooming for long enough lol) are not that thick or coarse! But in addition to that I have inherited alopecia (male pattern baldness) but not just not the usual kind...on me it extends to all parts of my body to a degree. Ironic since many men complain that as they go bald hair grows everywhere elsewhere BUT their head. As I got older...into my 20s and later...what arm and leg hair I had started to thin out. I never had much chest hair or any back hair. I can still grow a good goatee but on the sides of my face I cannot grow a decent beard. Even my pits and pubes thinned out and grow a bit patchy. My hormones are in the normal range though I guess I produce a bit of excess DHT. And autoimmune disorders run in my family and I have always had sensitive skin with the odd flare up of rosacea, dermatitis, etc. which may be related to being folically challenged.

It didn't take much research into hair restoration to decide I wouldn't bother given the expense and side effects, so I took the "Bruce Willis approach" and embraced baldness, shaving off what grows on the back and sides to match the chrome done on top...and eventually doing the same with my pits and pubes since they were longish but thin and scraggly and smooth feels so good lol.

I realize that is exactly opposite of what you're hoping for so here is a bit of what I observed from my research...

One indicator of it being genetic is if you are naturally smooth but other secondary sex development is normal. For example if your cock and balls are big (or at least average), your voice has changed, you have more muscle mass than you did as a teen and do on. If you are concerned beyond just hair growth get your hormone levels and maybe thyroid checked. Hormone replacement therapy will correct most if not all these symptoms including affecting hair growth. Be aware that aggressive or incorrect treatment can make your balls shrink. I'd rather be smooth lol. If your hormones are all good sorry man it's just genetics.

Beyond that make sure you get lots of rest and stay hydrated and eat a clean protein rich diet. You may also try certain supplements like biotin. There are some oils you can massage into your skin regularly that will help strengthen hair and keep it from falling out so it will stay thicker but it won't activate new follicles. Even without any special oils getting frequent massages will help promote good circulation and this healthier hair growth.

Finally, you should be aware that medications for hair growth work on your whole body not just your head. You could use minoxodil/rogaine on your chest, arms, legs etc. But be aware that if you didn't have at least peach fuzz to begin with it won't do much, and it WILL cause itching and redness where applied at least to start with. The drug propecia affects all hair growth too, but again if you never had hair of any kind it won't have dramatic results, and it can lower libido and make you shoot smaller loads.

I personally would recommend embracing who you are without trying to go against it, unless it goes beyond cosmetic issues. The lumberjack trend is a fad that comes and goes...the smooth look WILL be on trends again some day, just like the scruffy rugged look with beard that is in now was what was sexy in the 1970s before we got all preppy and clean cut for a couple decades.

Hope this helps!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a hairy man, I cant stand body hair. My Mediterranean genes have blessed or cursed me with thick, black body hair and I try to remove it or thin it out as best I can. Waxing and razors have been my best friends for years. While some people may think it is manly, it's a pain in the butt to keep under control. Embrace your smoothness, its how I would rather be.

FastNHard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's genetics, not sure you can make yourself grow hair. I have little myself and like it that way. Body hair to me is gross, that's only my opinion though. I would say testosterone has something to do with it but my T levels are normal at almost 45 and still not much hair. My legs have a normal amount, 0 back hair, can't grow a beard, only a goatee and I have one or two stray chest hairs.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You gotta have enough T to grow secondary hair (if you have pubes, you have enough T).

And you gotta have body hair receptors that are responsive to T.

Without responsive receptors, you could jack T until your skin was 100 percent acne and your nuts shriveled and fell off, and still have no body hair.

ok question.
I am 25 soon to be 26. My body hair hardly exist. Like very little and whispy hair on my legs and pits and none on my ass. Can't grow a beard. Just very little stubble on my chin.. any body have any suggestions to help me change that. How to grow body hair? I feel like a little kid when I get naked.. thanks for the help in advance

I would recommend maybe checking with your doctor perhaps to make sure you don't have any vitamin deficiencies. That being said, I know a lot of women who are not pregnant nor do they want to get pregnant, but they take prenatal vitamins because it helps with hair on top of the usual good stuff vitamins do. I can't speak as to if that is a healthy or good choice for a male, though.

Also, there are plenty of women out there who are not big on hair all over. There are plenty who do like their men scruffy/hirsute, but don't think there aren't ladies who do appreciate less body hair.

I am fine with the hair on my man's legs etc but if his chest, back, or shoulders start getting hairy (which he does not either), we both have agreed that he will get waxed. Facial hair I used to generally dislike. My sweetie has facial hair though, and I've grown to like it, but generally I prefer the clean shaven look on men. If you are unhappy with it, I see nothing wrong with seeking to change it. If it's because you are concerned about how a potential partner/hook up/whatever may feel, I would say that is much more on them than you. I'm not trying to preach that everyone should find every type, physique, whatever attractive, but the human populace is massive. There are people out there who will like what you've got.

playbiplay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you smoke cigarettes? As your avatar suggests.

This too...smoking will make your hair thin out and your cock won't get as hard. You should NEVER smoke if you want the best hair and hardest cock possible!