So...body hair. What do you prefer on a partner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaxDexicoAKAMaxMexico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've searched for this and am quite surprised I can't find a thread on it. Do you like a fuzzy man or a smooth chest? I'm naturally on the hairier side and never know whether I should bother shaving or not. I'm talking above the hips, for clarity's sake. As for me, I'm pretty neutral: sometimes I'm turned on by chest hair and sometimes I want a twink with a baby's-bottom torso. I'd say I prefer a little hair. Some people (male and female) who I've been with have had firm rules on this, so much so that they wouldn't get in bed with me if I shaved or if I didn't.

D

deleted8302651

Man was made to be hairy... Nothing better than all natural.

Reactions: bd50

Totalshave

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SMOOTH, TOTALLY SMOOTH, SMOOTH FROM THE NECK DOWN. It's my number one #1 turn on.

My latest obsession is a hot muscular man with a beard and completely smooth from the neck down. Yikes so hot.
Same! I don't know what it is. I've always loved totally shaved smooth guys, to the point where I became one myself. But the last 2-3 years has made me really hard for hairless guys with nice beards!

Reactions: RazorUniverse

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same! I don't know what it is. I've always loved totally shaved smooth guys, to the point where I became one myself. But the last 2-3 years has made me really hard for hairless guys with nice beards!
Love that look too… call it Beard and Bald

Reactions: MarkusScott
D

deleted13249411

I've searched for this and am quite surprised I can't find a thread on it. Do you like a fuzzy man or a smooth chest? I'm naturally on the hairier side and never know whether I should bother shaving or not. I'm talking above the hips, for clarity's sake. As for me, I'm pretty neutral: sometimes I'm turned on by chest hair and sometimes I want a twink with a baby's-bottom torso. I'd say I prefer a little hair. Some people (male and female) who I've been with have had firm rules on this, so much so that they wouldn't get in bed with me if I shaved or if I didn't.

I don't have much body hair, except the legs and my beard of course. But I much prefer hairy guys.

My bf is the same age as me (about 20 yo) but he is much hairier. From what he told me, he already had chest hair when he was 13!
Today he has a fully hairy chest and he is very comfortable with it. He does not hesitate to wear low-cut clothes, like tank tops.
He only shaves the hair on his back which he finds pretty unsightly.

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thought I'd share my thoughts xD when I first came out as bi in 2017, at first I wasn't into body hair, I used to be disgusted about pubic hair, but overtime, especially now as 25 year old, I actually think body hair is cute hehe xD

I don't like guys SUPER hairy but I have no issues at all with hair, I kinda like when they have a bit or some underarm hair, some leg hair and thigh hair here and there and I also don't mind a bit of ass hair, especially if the cake is hairy but the hole itself is smooth. I also think it's also cute when there's a bit of stubble growing in, or if it's been a while since they shaved and the hair is growing back in, that's soooooo hot imo

Body hair overall tho isn't a deal breaker imo, as long as it's clean and well kempt I don't mind at all. It's only when it's dirty I don't care for it