Body hair

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
I have a good friend who has smooth chest except for a nice thick patch of hair running down from his belly button to his dick I assume. He must shave the rest of his chest hair off. Anybody like that "landing strip" of hair?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE the landing strip/happy trail on guys and I'm trying to grow my own but I don't grow hair on my torso easily. It's soooo freaking sexy to see a skinny guy with that trail running up from his swim trunks (past memory of my first time swimming at the YMCA... xD).

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just started growing a little chest hair and a treasure trail a few weeks ago, i love it! but theres one thing, i have heard that the treasure trail grows from your pubes to your navel but mine grows from navel to pubes, did anyone have it like this?

i just started growing a little chest hair and a treasure trail a few weeks ago, i love it! but theres one thing, i have heard that the treasure trail grows from your pubes to your navel but mine grows from navel to pubes, did anyone have it like this?

Mine did. Chest hair started earlier though, around 14. Began as a few strands immediately around the nipples and a few right in the center. Eventually fanning out toward my shoulder blades and up to the base of my neck. Took a while though, a good 6-7 years.