body hair

mtdew123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't do it, you look fine the way you are. I don't get why any guy would shave anything other than his face.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unless you are a body builder or a professional swimmer, don't shave your hair off. I think that body hair is one of the things that make men masculine. unless you have fur covering just about every square inch of your body, go au naturale

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh hun dont get me wrong i luv shaved men but only like their balls and stuff ya know ur whole body is just to much. its not like ur overly hairy or anything keep it.

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Buddy, I just E-mailed someone from here touching on this very same subject, simply as a compliment.

It's all a matter of personal preference, but in MY opinion, I LOVE a guy who LEAVES HIS BODY HAIR INTACT. I mean if you've got the BIG PIECE, you got it, if you don't...you DON'T. But I feel that too many guys shave it off to make themselves look BIGGER, true some shave for hygienic purposes, but A LOT shave it to make it look bigger. I say leave it the way God gave it to you...I SLIGHT trim is OK, but NOT BALD or to within a centimeter of your skin. You're great the way you are, maybe you'll consider letting the BUSH grow in more? I mean after a while...most BALD LOWER REGIONS look ALIKE...But, that's just MY opinion, so please anyone reading this...NO harsh words.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The native American in my ancestry has gifted (cursed) me with a mostly hairless physique.

I supposed I could always try that "hair in a spray can" stuff if I ever want to sport the bear-ish look... :biggrin1:

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't do it! Some body hair is very attractive and masculine. If it looks like you're wearing a hair shirt that's another matter, GROSS! But you are not extremely hairy, just the right amount.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my opinion leave that fur alone! its a great pelt! remember...everyone can shave themselves smooth...but only a small percentage can grow hair like that!