Body hair

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok I've got a serious question for all of the guys on the site. I'm 25 and fairly hairy (plenty of chest, belly, leg, and pubic hair, a light coat on my ass, and a few patches of fur on my back), but I've been noticing new patches of fur popping up in random places. Also, I've noticed (esp. over the last 6 months) my chest hair is slowly creeping up to my neck (facial) hair. I know there's nothing that I can really do to stop this new growth (though I find it annoying....especially the newly discovered trail of hair growing on my shoulders), but I want to know..... When do new patches of body hair stop popping up? Will these new growth patches keep popping up until I am completly covered from head to toe in fur? (lol being a tad bit facetious) I don't mind being hairy....as a matter of fact I kinda like it, as in my mind its a sign of masculinity.... but I do have issues with having a outrageously hairy back. So..... please respond....this has been a question I've had for some time now, and I really would appreciate some responses. Unabear

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Soon most likely. As a 46 yo bear, I can tell you that I shaved daily in 8th grade and had chest and abdomen hair and leg hair, by 9th grade my ass was covered and I even had some back fur by 10th grade. I'd say though that by college I was a hairy as I am now, so most likely you will be getting to the end of your fur growth. Well, until it starts out your ears!

I was fine about it until the back grew in. (Mostly that is on my shoulder blades and then lower back area.) My buds were all jealous of my chest fur. I use to be self-conscious about it, but after a while you reach a point at which you just say fuck it and go on.

I don't presume to say that smooth men aren't any less or more masculine than a furry guy. Body hair has nothing to do with that, just like dick size doesn't make a man more, or less, of a man, nor does it make him an automatically better lover. Masculinity comes from self-confidence and how we carry and conduct ourselves.

But in the end, I always say when I want something smooth to cuddle with I'll get a woman, but if I want a man, then I want someone with some fur on them. At least under the arms, on the legs and over the cock.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well....I'm like you....I don't mind the chest belly, leg, arm, pubes, pit hair. Its the back and shoulder hair that bothers me. The shoulder hair just sprouted up in the last few months, I've had some patches of hair on my back (around/on my shoulder blades, one side is hairyer than the other) for several years now. Its taken me a few years to be ok with my patches of fur on my back, and now hair has sprung up on my shoulders....and like I said my chest hair has slowly creeped up my neck to meet up with my facial hair. Its not enough to really be noticed by anyone, but I notice when I look in the mirror, and I'm not a big fan of it. lol, I already have a bit of hair growing on my my ears already...eek I hope this isn't a preview of things to come. lol

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i didn't really start growing body hair till my 30's... and BOY did I grow it.. If I don't trim...i pretty much have the same issues as you bear. Except I keep the back trimmed/shaved...cuz its not in patches...its like the front if i dont keep it in check :) The bf still hasn't gotten used to the new me. Especially, since when we first started dating i was a hairless skinny twink. I don't think it stops growing ..and does spread some as you get even older. Look at the older guys on both sides of your family for some answers :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will these new growth patches keep popping up until I am completly covered from head to toe in fur? Yes(lol being a tad bit facetious) I don't mind being hairy....as a matter of fact I kinda like it, as in my mind its a sign of masculinity.... but I do have issues with having a outrageously hairy back.
I'm hairy everywhere, and I don't like the way back hair feels. You can trim the back hair (or any of your hair) with clippers. It's easier than shaving. If you're not a contortionist, get a friend to help you with the midlle of your back.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was hairy very early. I was more like a freak show in gym class. I had hairy legs, ass, pubic area and arm pits at age 11. At age 13, the hair expanded to my chest. It wasn't real thick but it was there (mostly aroud the nipples). We had to take swimming lessons at the high school when I was in sixth grade and we shared the locker room with the high school students. I realized that I was hairier than any of the older kids that I saw. The hair on my chest was thick by the time I was in high school but I didn't have a lot on my back. That seemed to show up in my 20's and continued to get thicker all the way up to 30. I got used to people staring early in life and at this point could care less whether people like it or not, it's who I am. I am now a bit older and my body hair seems to be changing again. My back and chest hair seems to be getting longer. I don't mind the chest but the back looks wild and wooly to me at times. I started trimming it about a year ago. It gets a little itchy but only lasts a day or so. There are a few photos in my gallery if you want to compare.