Body image question

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by henryontims, Mar 19, 2010.

1. henryontims

henryontims Member

Albums:
    Hi guys (and gals), I have been working out and I am just on the brink of getting some muscle definition. I have a beefy-type build, and I am not interesting in bulking up, so I am focussed on smaller free weights with more sets of declining reps, and I have limited my intake of sugar and bad carbs. I have not been so concerned about weight, just decreasing my body fat. Have not done cardio for a long while because of an ankle injury, but am taking up cycling now.

My question is do I need to drop 5 or 10 pounds to get that ripped body? And anything else I need to consider in a work-out routine? Thanks for your comments.

Attached Files:

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good work, man! Stick with the cardio and diet and you should continue to see improvement.

3. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep up your gym workouts,you have a pretty good looking body right now. Your cut penis looks real big also.

4. cody6482

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. henryontims

henryontims Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the comments, guys. Have joined the t+competition group. Not in your league yet, but will keep at it. My focus has really been on decreasing body fat, and my weight has been pretty consistent, although slowly trending down.

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I've got a naturally lean body so I don't work out much but other guys I know are always talking about doing multiple reps with smaller weights to get a more ripped look. Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted