Body Issues

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well for one thing, I think men are strongly attracted to faces and since I don't really want to reveal my face here I can't really show my best parts (many people here have seen my face in chat though so I figure that's good enough) I had a bunch of pics of my boobs up and guys were very complimentary but then I figured what's that really worth anyway, I am more than the sum of my parts, so I just took them down. I think we've all done it!! You put them up, freak out and take them down. I guess at any point you just show what you're comfortable showing and screw the rest. You will appeal to some, but you can't please everybody so you can't worry too much about it.

D

deleted136887

I have scarred boobs,rolls,stretch marks,scars and cellulite and the guys seem to like my pics....and if they don't...then they can look elsewhere!

Be proud of every lump and bump you have and sod what anyone else thinks.
As usual this lady speaks the truth.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
So I started spying on some of the LPSG Ladies' pics to see what sort of ideas I could get for pictures to post of me....

I have to say, I'm very intimidated. Nothing brings a damper to an idea more than the fact that I could definitely not compete, with my small scarred boobs, rolls, stretch marks, scars, cellulite....

Would, in y'alls opinion, more fully-clothed pictures be considered sexy, or would I just be wasting my time?

I looked at your pictures, you are a beautiful woman. However, I can understand your reticence towards posting photos. I have self-nudes that I have taken in the past (photography hobby) and I will not post them because I am overweight. While I am comfortable with myself and who I am, I am not willing to put myself in a position of scrutiny right now. Because of that I can understand why you would feel intimidated. There are some beautiful women here and it's never easy to put ourselves out there like that. I truly think that if you are ready to post photos you should just do it. I strongly feel that any feedback you get would be positive. Besides, if you change your mind you can just pull them down. :)

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a ton of issues, so much so that when men tell me I'm beautiful or I have a great this or a nice that, I say thanks but secretly do the roll my eyes thing as I think to myself that they are lying through their teeth. I don't know why I see myself as a certain way that others don't see, but I'm glad they don't see me the way I do or I'd be in really bad mental health with regards to my body image.

I'm very self conscious about a lot of things on my body. Pretty much all of those you mention. I'm definitely not a size 0. I have stretch marks, sometimes I have acne, cellulite, and I don't have scarred boobs but I do have a scar on my leg from an accident I was in a few years back that caused me to almost lose my leg. I almost never wear skirts or dresses because of it. BUT I took pictures and put them in my gallery anyway. It feels kind of self liberating. I haven't received a bad comment yet and if I did, I think in general it would just make that person look more like an ass than anything else. It's simple, if you don't like what you see, don't post a comment, just move on.

The only person you have to please is yourself. Once you do that, everything else comes naturally.

We all have our insecurities, that's what makes us human. If we didn't, we'd be a soulless bunch for sure, just drones who don't care what they think of themselves let alone other people. I believe some insecurities make us who we are as people. You really think about things and it builds your morals. If you wouldn't like someone to talk about your (insert body part here) that way why would you talk about someone else's like that?

We are not super models, most of us don't pretend to be. Even celebrities comment on their own photos. Just today I saw on tv where they showed a celebrity a cover of herself on a magazine and the first words out of her mouth were "Look how blonde they made me and look how big my boobs are, my boobs aren't really that big."

Anyway, if you don't want to go as far as some women do on this site concerning pictures, then don't. Do what makes you feel comfortable. None of my pictures are completely nude. In fact, everything is strategically covered up in a suggestive manner. Though my boyfriend would like me to show myself off more, I feel like the things I let him see and experience are gifts to him, an element of my being that relatively few people have ever really seen and I'd like to keep it that way. So I show off a little of this and a little of that but not 100% of anything.

Just do what you feel comfortable with. Don't let anyone pressure you. Your body is your body you have the final say on who sees what and how much.

Last edited:
Reactions: octopod

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had body image issues practically my entire life (honestly - even as a preschooler!) And what's weird is that as a kid, my body image issues were completely different than my current "issues", and also completely different than the usual social norm (my current "issues" are more in line with the social norm). Although I do know where my issues as a kid came from. When I entered first grade, I was 3'9" and weighed only 35 lbs. I thought I was too short and waaaaay too thin!

The only issue (although it's pretty minor these days) that I still have from those years is that I'd prefer to be a bit taller than my 5'3". But now instead of wanting to gain weight, I want, like pretty much everyone else (!) to lose weight - well, everywhere except my boobs - I'd like to gain there!

I have pics up but they are fully-clothed pics. It's not just the body image issues that are the reason for that. Privacy reasons and shyness as well.

But I do like the responses here. I often wonder why in RL that I get so little notice from men. Maybe it's the shyness - I'd prefer to think it's that than that it's my body or my face! Although these days I'm so focused on other issues (financial and job-related) that the body image stuff, while still there, is on the back burner. Kind of hard to worry about my body when I'm worrying whether I'll be able to pay rent that month!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I started spying on some of the LPSG Ladies' pics to see what sort of ideas I could get for pictures to post of me....

I have to say, I'm very intimidated. Nothing brings a damper to an idea more than the fact that I could definitely not compete, with my small scarred boobs, rolls, stretch marks, scars, cellulite....

Would, in y'alls opinion, more fully-clothed pictures be considered sexy, or would I just be wasting my time?

I just checked out your pics. You are gorgeous! Nothing to worry about at all.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with Princess Tasha! I've had 3 babies. I'm 39. My body isn't perfect...not even close. I only post the pics that I think are flattering, attractive in some resorts. I rely on lingerie to hide what I don't like. I don't post fully nude pix...ever.

I'm not skinny...I don't want to be either.

Same here.....after having had 6 babies my body isnt going to be flawless,i'm nearly 38 and have a body that isnt going to everybodies cup of tea but so what...that doesnt matter to me,i like it,my bf loves it and that's all that matters.

IMO teasing pics are more alluring than naked shots regardless of how somebodies figure is etc.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6'4'', skinny, but I'm comfortable with my body and cock. I've seen a lot of men here with muscles and big cocks, but I don't think of myself as being in competition with them. We're all here to show, and there are a lot of people with a lot of preferences when it comes to the type of men/women they like. I've had compliments off men and women, so obviously some people like my pics, and I'm sure there are people who'll like yours too.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Your boobs like big enough to me. Is that a large C/small D cup? That's pretty big.

You are pretty and you have a good body. Only post something if you want to but you have nothing to be ashamed of and lots to be proud of.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Your boobs like big enough to me. Is that a large C/small D cup? That's pretty big.

You are pretty and you have a good body. Only post something if you want to but you have nothing to be ashamed of and lots to be proud of.

and HE ^^^^ doesnt BS,he says it EXACTLY the way he sees it.

If he likes my body then he will like yours:smile:

BTW Inc,the word is look not like:tongue:

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a few things to keep in mind in general, which I really only learned a few years ago...

Some people no matter how good they look in person almost never show up well on film. It's probably something to do with the lighting or their reactions to the flash, or maybe their movement is lost. It's uncanny how ugly some great looking people can look.

The exact opposite can be true. I can confirm this with my own two eyes. I've seen a fair share of models (none of them terribly famous) in person, and almost none of them look as good as their pictures. Of course there's editing to account for that, but some of them are actually actively unattractive.

My conclusion is not to trust photos.

Also not to feel you owe anyone anything. A lot of similar sentiments have been written out nicely before, so I'll avoid redundancy. Have fun with it :biggrin1:

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DasLeezard, I find your pictures to be incredibly sexy and beautiful! I have no idea what you were worried about.

At the same time, some people are nasty for the sake of nastiness. If you are the sort who falls apart under criticism, I wouldn't put up a gallery at all. If you can handle the occasional asshole, keep the pictures up. They are gorgeous! You're so pretty! I'm sure you'll get lots of flattering feedback.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Fortunately, we are all so beautiful and different that each of us is genuinely unique. Be yourself, which by looking at your photos you're quite pretty and you've already shown your great personality!!!

Haha No. Not everyone is beautiful. That's a ridiculous lie.

Anyway, the OP should not be concerned about her looks. She has a genuinely pretty face and from what I can tell a good body as well. She has nothing to be ashamed of.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
And that sort of attitude is one of the reasons why many people DON'T put pics up.

Not everyone is beautiful. Some people are ugly. Now, these ugly people are still human beings and deserve a certain amount of respect, but they should also respect others and not put their ugliness on display for the world to see.

Personally, I disagree with people who post negative comments about the pics of others, but people should have thicker skin. If someone can't take anonymous people online calling them ugly, then they have big issues with their self esteem.