Body Language and Flirting

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I wasn't sure if this was better for Etc,etc or Relationships but I figured since the body language of flirting can help start a relationship that I'd put it here.
Anyway can anyone recomend good books or online sites with good information on the subject matter, I went to the bookstore today and spent like 60 bucks on books and very very little of any of them even makes breif mention of flirting or sexual interest.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just go into the public world and watch other guys pick up girls.

You don't know if something out of a book will work, best to make sure to try something you can SEE work.

People watching is a great way to learn to pick up people and make new friends, you don't need a book to learn that.

Go to the park.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It appears there is quite a bit on the net... how to flirt - Google Search
I have not read any of it yet... but flirting is an art in that you try to make everyday situations and conversations more charming with a dash of wit and savoir faire and a sprinkle of je ne sais quoi. Flirting is every day life topped with frosting and served with ice cream. (but don't layer it on too thick or it's not believable) It takes practice... so go out there and charm the dry cleaner, the meter maid, it does not matter flirting is not about getting laid (although it helps in todays world of poor manners and everyone's attitude of entitlement) it's about making life more enjoyable.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
just to review, I am not looking for how to score I'm looking for how to read when other women are flirting with me
honestly I'm trying to settle a bet and can't use "cus I said so" as my proof so I was looking for some type of 'expert' that I can quote to this chick

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just to review, I am not looking for how to score I'm looking for how to read when other women are flirting with me
honestly I'm trying to settle a bet and can't use "cus I said so" as my proof so I was looking for some type of 'expert' that I can quote to this chick

I consider myself an expert after years of research. If you don't want to write the details of the bet on the board send me a PM and I'll give you my expert opinion.

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It appears there is quite a bit on the net... how to flirt - Google Search
I have not read any of it yet... but flirting is an art in that you try to make everyday situations and conversations more charming with a dash of wit and savoir faire and a sprinkle of je ne sais quoi. Flirting is every day life topped with frosting and served with ice cream. (but don't layer it on too thick or it's not believable) It takes practice... so go out there and charm the dry cleaner, the meter maid, it does not matter flirting is not about getting laid (although it helps in todays world of poor manners and everyone's attitude of entitlement) it's about making life more enjoyable.
YOU are a legend. Spot on about making every day life just a little bit more fun.